Product Marketing Manager at Bright.md
Portland, OR, US
We're making healthy happen faster! Bright.md helps primary care providers deliver remarkably efficient, high quality, delightful asynchronous virtual care, improving provider efficiency by as much as 90%, increasing care quality by 2x, and delighting patient and providers with a new experience of care.
Much more than “telehealth”, we build products that bridge the communication gap between patients and providers, automating the remote care delivery process for clinicians at major health systems. This unique approach means that we enable a 10x reduction in cost and provider time, markedly better clinical outcomes, and major improvements in both patient and provider satisfaction.
We are seeking an experienced product marketing manager with demonstrable experience servicing B2B2C SaaS applications to join our marketing team. We offer autonomy, accountability, and mission-driven colleagues who care about making an impact. This position is full-time, located at our HQ in Portland, OR.
The product marketing manager is focused on crafting and telling a story that connects our deep understanding of our customers and market with the magic of our products.
This person is able to drive focus and excellence within the programs they own, with their colleagues in Marketing, Product Management, Sales and Customer Success, and with partners across the organization. The PMM leads launch plans for new products and feature releases, positioning and messaging, competitive analysis, and sales enablement. This individual ensures that strategic and tactical activities align with product and business goals. Their work, done well, delivers tight alignment across the company through insights and production of hard-hitting materials. The PMM is metrics-driven with strong ownership, prioritizes effectively in a fast-moving environment, and communicates clearly and persuasively.
● Develop and own user and buyer personas including key characteristics (i.e. firmographics, demographics, psychographics, etc.), pain points, needs and goals. Ensure the organization is trained on personas and how to use them.
● Develop compelling product positioning and market-ready messaging that resonates with our target personas and differentiates us in the market. Translate complex technical topics into simple marketing concepts for diverse audiences, turning deep and raw technical information into clear, easy to consume, high impact content
● Develop and own competitive battlecards by understanding the competitive landscape and becoming an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
● Plan the launch of new products and feature releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
● Develop and own marketing plans including the objectives, tactics and budgets that align with company goals.
● Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
● Support Sales and Customer Success teams by training them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users and developing the tools and collateral to enable their success.
● Create and deliver product-focused content to influence prospects, customers, buyers, industry specialists, research analysts, key editors in the press and other third parties.
● Provide product and market expertise for events such as conferences, tradeshows, webinars and seminars.
● Conduct Win/Loss Analysis to understand and capture why recent evaluators of the product did or did not buy and what steps they took in the buying process.
● Partner cross-functionally to drive innovative marketing programs that are demonstrably impactful to the business, that drive sales, and develop the category, usage and satisfaction.
You may be a fit for this role if you:
● Have 5+ years of product marketing experience
● Are experienced in positioning & promoting SaaS products
● Possess strong active listening skills, and the ability to influence decisions and lead cross-functional initiatives
● Are a natural storyteller with a gift for writing and ability to create compelling content that speaks to customer pain points
● Are extremely customer-focused, with a passion for uncovering insights and translating them into actionable insights & marketing actions
● Have a track record of successful product launches and proven ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment, are adept at leveraging data to inform recommendations.
● Enjoy public speaking and are able to represent our products in a range of venues, from 1:1 to webinars to speaking engagements
● Demonstrated ability to be both strategic and hands-on
● Have earned a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience lines up with what we are looking for.