Marketplace Services today consists of our Investor Care, Sponsor Care and Asset Performance teams which combined are responsible for shaping the on-going interactions between CrowdStreet and our sponsors and customers. The ultimate goal is to optimize the current and future value of customers for the company. As VP, Marketplace Services, you will enhance and lead the operational processes and drive accountability through strategic disruption, continuous improvement, cross-company data and metrics.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about building world-class customer experiences, operational excellence, and deployment of scalable solutions that is comfortable working in a dynamic environment. The successful individual will have experience in customer relationship management, scaling operations, ability to understand complex processes, and possess excellent business partnering and networking skills.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Create scalable operations within Investor Care, Sponsor Care and Asset Performance with a focus on delighting our Investors and Sponsors.
- Help to set proper expectations of investors and sponsors and focus operational leadership on delivering services that meet or exceed established expectations.
- Establish metrics that define the relationship with Investors and Sponsors including conversion metrics, inquiry response times, marketplace launch statistics, and more. Critically analyze such metrics for trends and areas of improvement.
- Drive recurring revenue from both sponsors and investors.
- Create a united omni-channel platform to intake inquiries from investors and sponsors and ensure timely and accurate responses.
- Continuously challenge the teams to improve operations, while improving brand integrity.
- Be a champion of the CrowdStreet Brand and our customers.
- Drive compliance initiatives within Services and, in partnership with the CFO/COO, the broader organization. Document all processes and ensure that solutions adhere to the Company’s high quality standards and applicable compliance standards.
- Develop a trusting and respectful business partnership with other organizations within the Company including Marketing, Capital Markets, and Investments.
- Conduct visits throughout the year with key sponsors and investors.
- Champion change to improve the experience of investors and sponsors, communicate follow-up actions to teams as necessary, and track delivery of actions.
- Analyze asset performance trends and help determine the appropriate course of action as it relates to investors and sponsors.
- Analyze service issues and identify trends. Facilitate the development of creative solutions to overcome obstacles and ensure implementation to continually improve NPS scores and providing extensive influence in product roadmap definition to address NPS.
What We Must Have
- 15+ years of relevant work experience, with strong preference towards experience in financial services, regulated industries, customer service and operational management.
- Deep experience managing and enhancing customer centric functions, specifically consumer oriented in a financial or investment industry.
- Experience managing complex operations with emphasis on operational improvements and driving ROI.
- Experience with various compliance matters including working with regulators, appropriate documentation of processes, audits, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills to lead projects and work cross functionally as well as interact with investors and sponsors.
- Experience in developing omni-channel platforms for customers
- Proven project management skills to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities
Not Required, But Nice to Have
- Deep experience working with accredited investors, qualified purchasers and financial advisors
- Experience in rapidly growing FinTech startups that operate in a regulated environment
- Direct experience in online investment management platforms with extensive volume
CrowdStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel integrated, supported and connected at work.