CrowdStreet believes that the markets are stronger when they are more accessible, transparent, and efficient. For everyone. We are a team dedicated to transforming the world of commercial real estate (CRE) through technology. Our online Marketplace gives investors direct access to commercial real estate investment opportunities, while simultaneously helping real estate sponsors and developers raise capital online.
Headquartered in downtown Portland, our offices overlook historic Pioneer Square. We offer great employee benefits, are committed to fostering a fantastic culture, and are a dog-friendly office. We are proud of our new, modern, and collaborative office environment.
CrowdStreet is the 2019 Oregon Technology Awards Rising Star, as well as the Oregon Entrepreneurs Network (OEN) 2019 Growth Stage Company of the Year.
As a Capital Markets Manager, you will be responsible for sourcing new deals from an existing book of CrowdStreet clients. These clients will be institutional-quality CRE developers, owners, operators (collectively “Sponsors”) within your designated territory.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Manage a book of existing Marketplace clients within a designated territory, closing five or more deals every quarter.
- Work closely with the VP of Capital Markets and the CrowdStreet Investment Committee, to screen deals/investment structures that uphold the high standards of our Marketplace.
- Build long-term programmatic relationships with your top clients by understanding Sponsor and Investor trends on our Marketplace.
- Expand relationships in a way that CrowdStreeet becomes a go-to capital source across all future deal flow.
- Partner with the regional Managing Director to create strategies/execution plans that deliver on the ongoing number.
What We Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in Business or related field
- 3+ years of sales or account management experience in the CRE, capital markets or financial services space
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- History of consistently meeting or exceeding goals
- A belief in the CrowdStreet Mission to “Transform CRE Investing” and a passion to help lead the industry forward
Nice To Have:
- Experience with selling a Marketplace solution
- Experience with advanced sales automation tools (i.e. Salesforce)
How to apply:
Please submit your resume online with a cover letter stating:
1) Why you’re interested in working for CrowdStreet, and
2) A brief summary of how you meet each of our qualifications. The best way to do this is to copy/paste the requirements bullets and put a brief answer after each summarizing your relevant experience.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, gender, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.