We are looking for a Capital Markets Associate reporting to the Director of Sales who would like to leverage their expertise and passion in Commercial Real Estate to help our organization continue to the next level. As the Capital Markets Associate, you will be responsible for sourcing new deals, prospecting new sponsors and providing deal analysis to the Managing Directors.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify Sponsor prospects in a defined market, do outreach and set high-quality meetings for the Managing Director role.
- Build trust with Sponsors via fluency in the language of CRE/Capital Markets.
- Leverage CRE/Capital Markets knowledge to turn it into new business for CrowdStreet.
- Source new deals from prospect conversations.
- Analyze submitted sponsor executive summaries, real estate financial models, cash flow projections, valuation models and related due diligence items and deliver initial analysis to Managing Director.
- Maintain current knowledge of market conditions, property values, and legislation that may affect the real estate industry.
- A clear and concise communication style, along with excellent phone skills, phone etiquette, written and oral communication skills.
- 1+ years of experience in commercial real estate, capital markets or finance
- Proven ability to take on multiple responsibilities and prioritize tasks based on current workflow, and able to actively seek out information and resources to complete assignments effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to ask for the sale (booking an appointment for your Managing Director), and do so in a way that comes naturally within the context of each outbound call.
How to Apply: