CrowdStreet believes that the markets are stronger when they are more accessible, transparent, and efficient. For everyone. We are a team dedicated to transforming the world of commercial real estate (CRE) through technology. Our online Marketplace gives investors direct access to commercial real estate investment opportunities, while simultaneously helping real estate sponsors and developers raise capital online.
Headquartered in downtown Portland, our offices overlook historic Pioneer Square. We offer great employee benefits, are committed to fostering a fantastic culture, and are a dog-friendly office. We are proud of our new, modern, and collaborative office environment.
CrowdStreet is the 2019 Oregon Technology Awards Rising Star, as well as the Oregon Entrepreneurs Network (OEN) 2019 Growth Stage Company of the Year.
CrowdStreet is rapidly growing and looking for an experienced Email Marketing Manager to own our email and database marketing programs from end-to-end. This role will report to the Director of Marketing Communications.
The Email Marketing Manager will conduct analysis of our customer and prospect database and develop our communication and email marketing strategy, execute against it, measure that performance and continually optimize. This role will primarily build programs for our existing database to drive engagement, helping to move customers along the customer journey.
What you will be doing
- Develop, manage and optimize our comprehensive email marketing strategy. Collaborate closely with the marketing team to develop campaigns according to best practices, execute those campaigns and measure the results.
- Analyze performance data and continually optimize. Identify areas to improve, both in key engagement metrics like clickthrough and open rates, as well as in messaging and targeting.
- Partner closely with the customer success, investor relations and sales teams on campaigns designed to build long-term relationships with our customers.
- Run A/B tests against your hypotheses and measure the results.
- Manage a comprehensive email marketing calendar for our key audiences across the customer journey.
- Set success metrics for email campaigns, report on the performance of those programs, and then use that data to make decisions going forward. Build scalable, repeatable methods to measure and report.
- Keep current on trends, including how to best segment audiences and develop personalized content for those key groups.
- Monitor our email reputation and ensure deliverability, as well as maintaining list hygiene. Keep up-to-date on spam laws, like CAN-SPAM and GDPR.
- Build detailed campaign project plans and execute against them. Communicate often with all key stakeholders and contributors.
What we must have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, including at least a few years focused email, automation or database marketing
- Experience with analytics, metrics and reporting
- Experience working within HubSpot and Salesforce
- Experience managing email marketing programs for segmented audiences from start to finish, including tactical ownership of the automation system
- Expertise in email best practices from strategy through execution, including timing, copy, testing, layout and more
- Results-driven and detail-oriented, with strong communication skills
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, gender, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.