Seeking a career opportunity with a fast paced and innovative tech company? Come check out Bright.md. Focused on creating great experiences by building innovative healthcare automation products, Bright.md is changing the game in healthcare.
Bright.md's first product, SmartExam, is reshaping the traditional in person primary and urgent care doctor visits. With SmartExam, patients can get a diagnosis and treatment in less than 20 minutes for over 400 common diagnoses such as allergies, cold, flu, and rashes by completing an online clinical interview. From there, a care provider will review the patients clinical interview and make a diagnosis, prescribe medications and send the prescription to the patient's preferred pharmacy. By using automation to streamline care delivery, doctors can complete the visit in less than 2 minutes without having to create a chart note or work in the EMR.
If you're ambitious and creative, with a natural curiosity to learn new concepts and practices, we want to talk to you. Bright.md is a high growth tech company that provides a tremendous opportunity to build a career in sales. The Manager of Sales Development Representative team is a critical role that will help grow the revenues by leading a team that is focused on generating new leads and opportunities and creating awareness of Bright.md in the market.
- Manage the team to consistently achieve daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly quotas
- Build, lead, and motivate a team of SDRs. This includes recruiting, hiring, training, and managing new representatives on tools, scripts, strategies, and processes.
- Work with each SDR to develop and implement business/sales plans to achieve sales quota.
- Daily hands-on coaching, monitoring, tracking and reporting for all SDR activities to identify key drivers of success and drive process improvements
- Responsible for conducting all analytics (including deep dives), reporting, identifying key drivers of success using data, and opportunity areas and monthly, quarterly and yearly forecasting to senior management and to deeply understand business dynamics
- Evolve lead gen process by deriving insights and ideas from sales activities via data driven analysis. Ability to execute on new ideas successfully. Must independently develop and manage SFDC reporting.
- Creation and ongoing management of prospecting content for emails, phone calls and LinkedIn.
- Maintain high team morale and push to exceed expectations
- Onboard new team members onto necessary sales systems and tools
- Proactively research and evaluate new systems and tools as needed; present business cases
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7-10 years of inside sales management experience, including building and leading a successful B2B enterprise sales development team
- Proven record of driving inside sales team to achieve team quota consistently in an enterprise sales environment
- Highly proficient in Salesforce.com, SalesLoft and Google Sheets – includes creating your own reports, dashboards, analyses, and data-driven business cases
- Passion for inside sales, high level understanding of Enterprise SaaS
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and desire to take ownership of a leadership role at the company
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, changing team environment