- The Position: Full-Time Channel Sales Manager position responsible for identifying, recruiting and managing a base of telecommunications partners in an assigned territory.
- Essential Duties:
- Recruit new partners
- Identify strategic alliances in the technology community to position the company for growth
- Meet with active partners on a regular basis
- Strengthen partner relationships and ensure a positive partner experience
- Attend regional trade shows and training events, and manage follow-up activities
- Develop and manage a territory strategy and growth plan
- Partner and customer presentations and trainings
- Prepare quotes and RFP responses
- Coordinate with internal groups (marketing, engineering, provisioning)
- Provide accurate and detailed monthly forecasting of opportunities in order to meet or exceed sales quota requirements
- Serve as an escalation path for partners and end user customers to ensure an excellent customer and partner experience.
- Indirect sales background and/or understanding of telecommunication indirect sales model
- Must have experience and knowledge of telecommunications products and services (experience with SD-WAN products/services would be ideal)
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills. Must have ability to proactively build relationships and be top-of-mind with a large partner community
- Strong group presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multitask and be detail-oriented with proposals and contracts
- Comfortable with activity tracking and consistent follow up communications
- Friendly and engaging phone and email presence
- General understanding of Internet service and associated technologies, including things like IP addresses, VoIP, and Cloud Computing
This is a very exciting period of growth for our team, and the SD-WAN industry as a whole. Bigleaf’s vision is to bring peace into the lives of our customers through advanced technology and excellent service. If you would like to join us in this role, please send along a resume and cover letter of how you meet the qualifications above, and why you’re interested. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, and a stock options plan.