The Riveter is looking for a Manager or Senior Manager of Performance Marketing that will be responsible for leading our digital marketing portfolio and ensuring the Riveter meets our business objectives. We’re looking for an experienced but hands-on digital leader who is an expert in all digital marketing channels and can drive our key metrics throughout the member journey. This is a highly visible role that will collaborate with our coworking growth team, brand marketing, analytics, finance, and product in order to drive the Riveter’s business.
Our ideal candidate is hands on with performance marketing and can lay out strategy but also dive in and work at a granular level within Facebook and Google to drive business results while managing towards CPA goals. They will use data, insights from our space teams, and partner teams to influence campaigns and develop the ongoing marketing roadmap. Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, this candidate will have deep expertise in articulating and evangelizing a comprehensive paid digital strategy, launching new channels, building national programs, managing agencies and building and scaling in a Series A, start up environment.
What You'll Do:
- Own paid channel performance - research, forecasting, planning, execution, and analysis. Manage at campaign and overall tactical level.
- Drive our SEO team, including technical, content and local SEO in partnership with engineering, content and space teams.
- Possess a deep understanding of how digital marketing drives user growth, monetization, and engagement the lead gen/co-working businesses but also subscription/media businesses.
- Communicate objectives, strategy, and performance results across cross-functional teams, driving external agency partners to meet objectives.
- Lead the development, refinement, and implementation of a cross-channel digital marketing strategy across the entire Riveter member life cycle.
- Develop our paid channels including processes and procedures across multiple channels.
- Apply deep knowledge of Martech ecosystem/integrations in both digital and physical to drive efficiency and scale.
- Possess a strong command of customer acquisition and user lifetime value models
You’re Our Ideal Teammate if You:
- Demonstrate ability to leverage analytics and work with complex datasets to understand performance, optimize campaigns, drive decision-making, and measure outcomes.
- Possess a strategic and business-forward mindset - understand how to work towards broad business objectives and navigate in an ambiguous business setting.
- Be creative and collaborative - you love working with a team and creatively solving challenging problems.
- Use crisp communication to sell your ideas and drive innovation forward.
- Be able to prioritize and execute tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Be self-motivated, comfortable working independently with minimal direction.
- Desire to learn quickly, develop new skills, and take calculated risks.
- A/B testing and landing page optimization experience is expected.
- SQL familiarity is a huge plus - we are building a self serve culture.
- A minimum of 5 years of performance marketing experience.
- Knowledge of the full marketing funnel, from awareness and consideration all the through acquisition, engagement, and monetization (followed by retention) for lead generation and subscription businesses.
- Structured, concise, and thoughtful communication, with experience framing and solving problems.
- Complete comfortability operating in Google Doc environments.
Built by women for everyone, inclusion, optimism and hard work are core to who we are at The Riveter. We believe that a diverse and inclusive staff and membership is vital to working towards equity, both in the workplace and in our broader communities. We strive to create a community where every staff and member feels like they belong, and are able to contribute and grow with their full authentic selves and intersecting identities.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity and treat every applicant and staff fairly regardless of gender, race, religion, ancestry, color, citizenship or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, age, marital status, protected status as a veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable local, state and federal legally protected classifications. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements.
If you would like to learn more, need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At The Riveter, we unapologetically work for equity of opportunity for all women. That means we speak out when it comes to gender equity, racial justice and economic opportunity - including on issues such as reproductive freedom and voting rights. While team members don't have to personally agree with all of our stances, they must be comfortable representing the company's platform while carrying out their work and understand The Riveter advocates for equity across all sectors.