The Project Coordinator role is responsible for overseeing multiple multifamily projects from contract signing through implementation. Within the project lifecycle, a Project Coordinator will coordinate the hardware delivery schedule, communicate with third-party vendors and partners throughout implementation, provide product training and customer onboarding, set up customer accounts in software platform, and ensure logistics meet customer timelines.
Candidates for this role must be willing to work in a fast-paced work environment. Project Coordinators must be very detail-oriented, organized, proactive in problem solving, and have the ability to shift priorities accordingly. This position communicates directly with real estate developers, property management groups, construction companies, electricians, and third-party groups.
Multifamily Project Implementation
- Responsible for coordinating 10+ multifamily projects concurrently
- Conduct cross-department collaboration between the Sales, Engineering, Marketing, Accounting teams
- Maintain and document all project information within project management software system
- Provide bi-weekly and/or monthly status report calls with customers (ownership, developers, management, maintenance, third-party, construction, etc.)
- Coordinate third-party vendor communication and logistics
- Analyze and execute contract deliverables while staying on project budget
- Work closely with Purchasing Manager on hardware fulfillment per project
- Set up customer accounts in the IOTAS software system
- Continuously updating processes and build scalable workflows
- Advise the Engineering team on product improvement, feature requests, etc.
- Conduct planning and after action meetings to identify risks and solutions for current and future projects
- Reconcile project invoicing and change orders with accounting department
- Create upsell and change order opportunities for sales team and account managers
- Develop relationships with multifamily asset managers and investors to continue account expansion
- Serve as primary point of contact with the client’s implementation and internal teams from contract signing through implementation
- Provide software product training for clients including asset managers, property management, leasing staff, and residents
- Perform logistics coordination for all training events
- Provide training material for partners
- Conduct implementation and provisioning training for third party and onsite technicians
- Assist Customer Support team with project-related issues and troubleshooting
- Mentor and train interns
- Participate in product initiatives
- Participate in weekly stand-ups and process improvement meetings
- Assist Purchasing Manager with project deliveries and shipments
- Work closely with Product Manager on new developments, changes, and procedures.
- 1-3 years of hands-on project management or related experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Must be willing to travel to project site (less than 5% of year)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to shift priorities quickly and often
- Strong organization skills
- Desire to learn
- Spreadsheet software (Excel or Google Sheets)
- Familiar with Google Suite, Slack, Confluence, Podio
Note: Please include a cover letter with your application!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
IOTAS is an equal opportunity employer and we highly value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.