Our solution abstracts the FPGA, providing Accelerator-as-a-Service via high level APIs. This requires developing on and integrating with components that are leading edge/pre-release technologies. You will be continuously learning and adapting—wearing not only the hat of DevOps, but also IT, Development, System Integration, and Customer Support—whatever is needed to solve the problem. You will have the opportunity to drive the success of the company by supporting our organization’s strategic direction and goals.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop, execute, and maintain automated build and test environments, test plans, and scripts.
- Build modern testing frameworks/models and act as a strong advocate for test coverage, quality engineering practices (TDD), and automation.
- Perform functional, integration, and regression testing for each release according to requirements. Document pass/fail status for each test scenario.
- Directly engage with customers and partners to develop integration and provisioning plans, provide debug support, and develop tools and workflows for bug tracking and issue replication.
Qualifications and Experience
The following qualifications are required:
- BS/MS with 4-10 years relevant experience.
- Experience implementing and using Source Control systems (e.g. Git).
- Experience implementing and using Continuous Integration systems (Jenkins or Jenkins Pipeline a plus).
- Well versed in scripting languages like Python, Bash, and Node.js.
- Experience with automated testing and modeling tools, and test-case generation techniques.
- Basic understanding of network administration and security vulnerabilities.
- Linux experience (Ubuntu preferable).
- Understanding of software licensing and distribution.
- Excellent analytical ability, and consultative and communication skills.
The following qualifications are highly desirable:
- Infrastructure automation (e.g. Puppet, Chef, Ansible).
- Container concepts (e.g. Docker).
- Orchestration (Kubernetes, Mesos, Swarm).
- Software Security training.