Our Sales Directors at The Riveter play a critical role in filling our spaces with fantastic members, and helping us achieve our revenue goals! In this role, you will be reaching out to companies, affinity groups, membership organizations, and other aligned organizations to build our national membership base. We have an ambitious growth plan, and our Sales Directors are on the front edge of making it all possible.
You will be successful in this role if you are an active community member, a consummate connector, and savvy closer. Our Sales Directors spend most of their days out in the community meeting with folks, presenting to groups, speaking at events, and occasionally hosting groups and tours in our spaces.
What You’ll Do:
- Actively form connections with prospective members, as well as influential community leaders, businesses and local organizations. This includes everyone from the local chamber, to mothers' groups, to women in tech
- Spread the word about The Riveter at local events, networking, and through social media
- Grow membership base and revenue generating verticals at your location
- Leverage and expand the existing network for membership, partnerships, and events
- Work with cross-functional teams to inform and execute on growth
You’re Our Ideal Teammate if You:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience in hospitality sales or related field acceptable
- 5+ years minimum of progressive experience working in hospitality sales or related field
- You're energized by creating new relationships - and maintaining true connections
- A robust network in the areas of start-up, entrepreneurial, independent contractor, real estate, and business (small and/or corporate) sectors.
- Have proven ability to drive revenue and deliver on sales goals
- Strong tactical execution skills and ability to think critically with the highest level of operational excellence
- Have experience building and maintaining a robust sales pipeline
- Strong interpersonal skills
Built by women for everyone, inclusion, optimism and hard work are core to who we are at The Riveter. We believe that a diverse and inclusive staff and membership is vital to working towards equity, both in the workplace and in our broader communities. We strive to create a community where every staff and member feels like they belong, and are able to contribute and grow with their full authentic selves and intersecting identities.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity and treat every applicant and staff fairly regardless of gender, race, religion, ancestry, color, citizenship or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, age, marital status, protected status as a veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable local, state and federal legally protected classifications. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements.
If you would like to learn more, need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At The Riveter, we unapologetically work for equity of opportunity for all women. That means we speak out when it comes to gender equity, racial justice and economic opportunity - including on issues such as reproductive freedom and voting rights. While team members don't have to personally agree with all of our stances, they must be comfortable representing the company's platform while carrying out their work and understand The Riveter advocates for equity across all sectors.