The Riveter Analytics Manager is a new and critical position for The Riveter. The Riveter business is complex, including our co-working business powered by our robust digital community. You are critical in helping us grow that digital community, determining what features and functions are best for acquisition, growth and retention. You will work closely with Riveter leadership on the development of our strategy, selection and deployment of analytical platforms and tools, delivering reports and dashboards to solve business challenges. You’re our first hire in this space and will have the opportunity to be hands in the early phases of our growth, later building out a talented team of analysts and data scientists. You are a data steward for our critical business data and databases and ensures the timeliness, quality, validity, and ongoing investment in data is aligned with our business needs. The Riveter is completing an exciting initiative to deploy an enterprise data warehouse that will serve as a single source of truth for the Riveter. We are looking for a proven analytical leader to run analytics, leveraging this new capability to power business results and take the Riveter to the next phase of growth!
- Oversee the completion and go-live of critical enterprise data warehouse for The Riveter managing vendor and internal technology team members to meet project timelines with utmost quality.
- Gather requirements, design and implement key financial and operational reporting including customer/member, marketing, Riveter space and digital product dashboards, reports and ad hoc insights
- Partner and lead the internal tech team on the development, selection and enhancement of data marts and integrations with enterprise systems.
- Provides deep subject matter expertise in the understanding and application of the Riveter’s data and analytics to meet business objectives.
- Responsibly steward business data and databases and ensures the quality, validity, and ongoing investment in sources are aligned with long-term business needs.
- Encourage self-service access to reporting and tools to business partners, provide training and education as needed to ensure savvy, data driven usage across the company.
- As the business usage and familiarity increases, advance the business towards data science including the architecture and build out, and then application of data science to advance business objectives
- Present reporting, analysis and recommendations to senior leadership and partners throughout company
- Assists all Riveter business departments in the development of reporting, modeling, and analytic insights