The Renewal Workshop is the leading provider of circular solutions for apparel and textile brands. We are organized around the idea that businesses have multiple responsibilities for generating positive, lasting value. We are here to solve hard problems and to create circular systems that make things better. Our work is to do what is good and right for people and for the planet. We reduce waste and restore value. We create jobs and treat people fairly. We serve customers kindly and work with partners cooperatively. We consciously choose to act with love in what we do and how we do it.
The Partner Account Manager role
Our service to our brand partners is something we are really proud of; taking care of our brands is a labor of love and takes someone with patience, great communication and a knack for making people feel heard and taken care of. The person best suited for this role is someone who can key in to the needs of our brand partners and work tirelessly to ensure their satisfaction by collaborating with the roles internally that support them.
Typical duties include:
Brand Partner On-Boarding
- Confirming sales channels, ensuring product data is transferred, entering them into TRW systems set up via internal process.
- Managing the Brand Partner On-boarding process to ensure that all steps are completed before partnership begins; for example managing approval of the label guide and repair/quality process back to the brands, signing of their contract, submitting an invoice, as well as conducting on-boarding training and customer service.
Brand Account Management
- Being the point person for general Brand Partner's needs for the business relationship.
- Managing the bi-annual reporting process with the Brand Partners.
- Collaborating with the internal roles who work with the brand partners - sales, production, quality, marketing, technology.
- Setting up and delivering 2 - 3 webinars / educational opportunities for our brand partners on the circular economy.
- Submitting production requests to the Sales & Marketing Circle for new and current brand partners.
- Delivering the brand partner marketing report bi-annually or quarterly in partnership with the Marketing Manager.
- Checking in on brands on a regular basis to hear their needs and adjust how TRW delivers services to meet those needs.
- Creating ways of showing Brand Partner appreciation including annual holiday gift.
- Maintaining brand profiles for all existing and new brand partners
Current Brand Partner Business Development
- Working with the Business Development Support role to help current brand partners’ business development; identifying new sales channels for their product within the TRW sales offerings, growing the volume and type of products they have etc.
- Working with the Business Development Support role, retail and ecomm roles to put together strategies for brand partners to grow their sales, leveraging TRW's systems and tools.
- Listening for and recognizing the needs of brand partners; where TRW might need to develop services to support circular transformation etc.
Level: 3 – 4 years experience project management and / brand apparel/textile experience
Salary: Commensurate upon experience.
Job Location: Cascade Locks, Oregon
Position Type: Full Time
Education & Experience Qualifications
Three to four years of experience in project management or account management.
Experience working within an apparel or textile brand.
Experience working with many different stakeholders who have competing objectives to achieve goals.
Key Competencies & Technical Skills
Great attention to detail, loves to track and monitor partner status
Great listening skills, known for being a good listener and hearing what people need in order to serve them best
Strategic thinker, able to foresee needs and plan for them
Great communication skills - supporting MANY stakeholders and communication styles.
You must be able to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations:
- Must have close visual acuity to view a computer screen; prepare and analyze data and information; transcribe information; and read.
- Must be able to talk; express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions or information must be conveyed to others accurately, loudly or quickly (by phone or in person).
- Must be able to hear; perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and making fine discriminations in sound.
- Must be of minimum working age of 16, some jobs will require a minimum working age of 18.
About The Renewal Workshop
The Renewal Workshop is the leading provider of circular solutions for apparel and textile brands. We are helping brands reduce their negative environmental impacts and expand their businesses by adopting circular practices. We offer Apparel and Textile Renewal, Sales Channel Management for Renewed Products, Circular Mapping, Data Collection and Textile Recycling R&D.
Our proprietary Renewal System takes discarded apparel and textiles and turns them into Renewed Products, upcycling materials or feedstock for recycling. We track data on everything that flows through the system offering comprehensive insights never before available on products lifetime value and impact. The Renewal Workshop operates a zero waste circular system that recovers value out of what has already been created as a way of serving customers, partners, and planet.
The Renewal Workshop provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Renewal Workshop complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.