Megh Computing is looking for a Big Data framework Developer to create/build Realtime Data Analytics Solutions on Intel PAC Card using Intel OPAE stack. You must be a self-motivated, team player who is excited about working on leading edge technologies to solve customer’s problems and driving the success of the company.
Primary responsibilities include:
- SPARK, SPARK Streaming, Kafka and Big Data framework Core feature development.
- Big Data application development using JAVA, SPARK, Python and SCALA.
- Possibly contribute to Opensource git community.
- Instrument, Analyze and Optimize SPARK Core internals.
- Design and implement unit tests for the solution within the test framework.
- Work with software architects to design and implement applications and SW infrastructure:
- With reviews at each stage to ensure integration into the larger system
- With an eye to future maintenance
- With simplicity and clarity
Qualifications and Experience
The following qualifications are required:
- BS/MS with 4-10 years relevant experience.
- Degree programs in CS, CE, EE or similar technical field.
- Development experience in JAVA, SCALA and Python.
- Knowledge of SPARK, SPARK Streaming, Kafka.
The following qualifications are highly desirable (a successful candidate need not possess all of these qualifications, although the more the better):
- Strong technical and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to define and execute tasks with limited direction.
- Knowledge of internals of Linux and/or Windows (both are desired).
- Knowledge of FPGA technology.
- Experience in test or validation application development
- Experience with source code development, control, review and maintenance in C/C++.