The Riveter is looking for a self-initiated, user-centered product manager to join our growing product team. We are on a mission to build a trusted membership collective for hardworking women, and we have the opportunity to build products that deliver value through connection, content and communication. As one of the first product managers you will have the chance to shape our product and culture.
What You’ll Do:
- Be hands on: write user stories, sketch wireframes, analyze data, run A/B tests and take ownership to ensure we ship a high quality product
- Collaborate with engineering and design to ship products and deliver impact for our members
- Curate and prioritize ideas and requirements through qualitative and quantitative analyses, AB testing, and customer research
- Lead product discovery for new initiatives and support engineers on technical discovery
- Build alignment across the company, from cross-functional partners including marketing, content, DEI and operations
You’re Our Ideal Teammate if You:
- Are relentlessly resourceful and strive to find a way to make real progress
- Have a record of delivering initiatives from concept through completion
- Communicate and collaborate effectively and are able to influence without direct oversight
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable with ambiguity
- Are savvy with agile software development practices and JIRA
- 2+ years experience in consumer-facing product management
Built by women for everyone, inclusion, optimism and hard work are core to who we are at The Riveter. We believe that a diverse and inclusive staff and membership is vital to working towards equity, both in the workplace and in our broader communities. We strive to create a community where every staff and member feels like they belong, and are able to contribute and grow with their full authentic selves and intersecting identities.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity and treat every applicant and staff fairly regardless of gender, race, religion, ancestry, color, citizenship or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, age, marital status, protected status as a veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable local, state and federal legally protected classifications. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements.