The staff copywriter will contribute to the success of The Riveter by crafting compelling, provocative copy for public- and member-facing messaging. The Riveter is a dynamic, growing company with a mission of changing the conversation around women and work, and the copywriter will play an important role in shaping the language we use to communicate our values to the world.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide copy for emails, site and social placements, and marketing materials in partnership with the Director of Content and Content Editor
- Partner with the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team to ensure work is in line with The Riveter’s brand standards
- Participate in creative brainstorms and naming strategy sessions
- A/B test copy for efficacy and use learnings to drive future copy decisions
- Track performance against KPIs and use learnings to drive future copy decisions
You’re Our Ideal Teammate if You:
- Are excited to contribute to The Riveter’s mission to drive equity for women at work, and to be a part of the movement we’re creating
- Have experience writing in an editorial or corporate setting, and can provide published samples of your work
- Possess a passion for words and wordsmithing
- Enjoy collaborating with a team to drive excellence in creative
- Have experience working at a start-up or in a similarly fast-paced environment
- Have impeccable attention to detail
- Are detail-oriented and possess strong organizational skills
Built by women for everyone, inclusion, optimism and hard work are core to who we are at The Riveter. We believe that a diverse and inclusive staff and membership is vital to working towards equity, both in the workplace and in our broader communities. We strive to create a community where every staff and member feels like they belong, and are able to contribute and grow with their full authentic selves and intersecting identities.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity and treat every applicant and staff fairly regardless of gender, race, religion, ancestry, color, citizenship or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, age, marital status, protected status as a veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable local, state and federal legally protected classifications. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements.
If you would like to learn more, need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At The Riveter, we unapologetically work for equity of opportunity for all women. That means we speak out when it comes to gender equity, racial justice and economic opportunity - including on issues such as reproductive freedom and voting rights. While team members don't have to personally agree with all of our stances, they must be comfortable representing the company's platform while carrying out their work and understand The Riveter advocates for equity across all sectors.