The Riveter seeks an experienced content editor to join our growing Content team. The Content Editor will play a pivotal role in helping the company achieve our goals, and be a key player in driving our content forward and defining the role content plays in The Riveter universe.
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to overall content strategy in partnership with the Director of Content
- Assign and edit content, and ensure standards are met with regard to search engine optimization and overall editorial quality
- Partner with the Product team on the optimization of content on the homepage and other landing pages
- Coordinate photo assets and the creation of supplemental content types (video, infographic, online courses)
- Track performance against KPIs and use learnings to drive future content decisions
- Partner with the Marketing team to ensure all content needs are met
You’re our ideal teammate if you:
- Are obsessed with using data to drive decision-making
- Have best-in-class editing and writing chops, with 3-5 years experience at an editorial property or B2C company (ideal candidates will have a combination of both types of experience)
- Possess a strong editorial sensibility and a passion for staying abreast of the leading writers and thinkers, as well as the latest trends in content
- Can provide examples of prior work where you used data to drive measurable results in using content to drive growth
- Have experience working at a start-up or in a similarly fast-paced environment
- Have impeccable attention to detail
- Are detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Are committed to The Riveter’s mission and values
Built by women for everyone, inclusion, optimism and hard work are core to who we are at The Riveter. We believe that a diverse and inclusive staff and membership is vital to working towards equity, both in the workplace and in our broader communities. We strive to create a community where every staff and member feels like they belong, and are able to contribute and grow with their full authentic selves and intersecting identities.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity and treat every applicant and staff fairly regardless of gender, race, religion, ancestry, color, citizenship or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, age, marital status, protected status as a veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable local, state and federal legally protected classifications. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements.
If you would like to learn more, need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At The Riveter, we unapologetically work for equity of opportunity for all women. That means we speak out when it comes to gender equity, racial justice and economic opportunity - including on issues such as reproductive freedom and voting rights. While team members don't have to personally agree with all of our stances, they must be comfortable representing the company's platform while carrying out their work and understand The Riveter advocates for equity across all sectors.