We are a team dedicated to transforming the world of commercial real estate (CRE) through technology. Our online Marketplace gives investors unparalleled access to CRE investment opportunities. Founded in 2014, CrowdStreet believes that the markets are stronger when they are more accessible, transparent, and efficient. For everyone.
Our momentum is building; we’ve just crossed over the $500 million mark in CRE investing, which demonstrates that online investing is here to stay. We are the winner of the 2019 Rising Star Award in the annual Oregon Technology Awards and the 2018 CRETECH Crowdfunding & Capital Sourcing Award.
Our headquarters are in downtown Portland overlooking Pioneer Square, the “living room” of the city. We offer great benefits, a fantastic culture, and a dog-friendly office. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, gender, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.
About the Role
The CrowdStreet Marketplace is the cornerstone connection to our investors and sponsors. Each project offering has its own lifecycle that will be managed by the Marketplace Success Manager, reporting to the VP of Customer Success. The Marketplace Success Manager is a project management role working directly with sponsors, CrowdStreet sales, marketing, investor relations, and investments teams. The ideal Marketplace Success Managerhas experience in Commercial Real Estate working with broker/dealers and expert project management skills. As a key member of the Customer Success Team, you will bring your Commercial Real Estate expertise to develop and mentor other team members to create a delighted sponsor experience.
What You'll Be Doing
- Oversee the full project life cycle of all CrowdStreet Marketplace offering projects as a project manager
- Serve as a key point of contact to all sponsors throughout the project lifecycle process
- Nurture and grow sponsor relationships through each offering
- Develop, host, and participate in key investor and sponsor webinars as well as in-person conferences and investor meetups
- Collaborate with CrowdStreet Sales, Investor Relations, Marketing, and Investments Team members to provide appropriate resources at each stage in the offering project lifecycle
- Final review and approval, assist positioning, and timing of all offerings prior to launch on the Marketplace
- Work within the Customer Success Team and cross-functionally with Investor Relations and Investment teams to define and refine a robust QA process
- Monitor day-to-day marketplace progress and produce reports and analysis
- Play a key role in team onboarding and knowledge sharing specifically in Commercial Real Estate expertise
- Drive successful collaboration with all other CrowdStreet teams in support of sponsors while on the marketplace
What We Must Have
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in investment management, commercial real estate, and private investments
- 3+ years of commercial real estate investment experience, preferably working with a sponsor
- Proven project management skills to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Bachelor’s level degree, preferably in Business Administration or Finance
- Outstanding communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills
What is Nice to Have
- Master’s level degree in relevant field
- Experience with Private Placement Memorandums and investor subscription agreements
- Experience working with Broker/Dealers