Bigleaf Networks exists to serve our customers with innovative Internet and network connectivity solutions. We provide revolutionary services rather than expensive hardware; simple, friendly interfaces to powerful technology; and an intelligent, redundant network to the cloud.
Want to learn more? Check out the videos on our homepage: http://www.bigleaf.net
How We Show Appreciation to Our Employees
- Foster a collaborative, innovative, and energetic work environment in our new updated office space.
- Keep our kitchen fully stocked with a variety of snacks, sweets, coffee, and tea to keep our team fueled!
- Celebrate Employee Birthdays
- Provide Benefits: Medical, Dental & Vision benefits; generous PTO plan
Who You Are
We are looking for a service-orientated, and talented professional with a knack for reconciliations, and a solid base in accounting. Our new team member will also have:
- At least 1-3 years of accounting experience in relevant roles.
- Strong working knowledge of QuickBooks online, MS Word and Excel.
- A desire to learn new systems as we are currently in the process of adopting a new ERP system.
- Exceptional skills as it relates to analysis and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently.
- Ability to work with a team as well as independently.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to be versatile (and have fun!) as you work in a fast-paced and growing environment.
*Bonus* Experience with Expensify system for employee reimbursements.
*Bonus* Experience working at a SaaS company.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and feel it makes our teams stronger, so if you meet the qualifications for this role please feel free to apply.
What You’ll Do
Our service is growing quickly and we have big plans. Bigleaf is a well-funded fast-growing startup, so your day-to-day tasks will vary quite a bit and you’ll wear multiple hats, but here’s an overview:
- Accounts Payable
- Employee Expense Reimbursement
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Account Reconciliation
- Month End Close
- Other Duties as the need arises
If you would like to join the team, please send along a resume and cover letter/email of how you meet the qualifications for the role and why you’re interested.