As the Social Media Coordinator you will assist in our national growth and our engagement with current and future members. You’ll help create and implement The Riveter’s social media strategy and content. You will develop and publish daily, rich, engaging social media content that helps grow our reach and meets big social channel goals for platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. You’ll also monitor key trends on social and find aligned ways to insert The Riveter into relevant conversations and stay at the top of influencer’s minds. You will play a key part in The Riveter’s growth by bringing your top set of skills to the table. This position will be based out of our Seattle or LA office.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with the marketing and content teams on social media strategy, and execute on content development and marketing to engage target audiences across digital, social, and print platforms.
- Maintain social editorial content calendars and content libraries for national and regional marketing. You are a content creator for breaking news, feature stories, photo galleries, and social media videos as it relates to our spaces.
- Conduct ongoing social media research of influencers, trends, conversation points, and key sales leads.
- Write and curate content on a daily basis. Maintain visual brand aesthetic using graphics skills, video editing, and photography.
- Craft and support marketing of content for social media posts by thinking beyond copy and sharing our brand visually.
- Monitor, moderate, and drive audience engagement across social platforms daily; lead 1:1 messaging efforts.
- Set target goals and report out on data and social analytics weekly.
- Support promotions of marketing events and The Riveter programming to our external audiences to drive attendance and memberships.
- Cover top-tier events at The Riveter on social media and collaborate with teams at all The Riveter locations to do the same.
- Willing to work some nights and weekends. May require travel.
You're Our Ideal Teammate if You:
- Are a social media native and have 2-3 years of experience in crafting social content for brands, and social media listening/monitoring of influencers. Video skills are a huge plus!
- Have helped organizations grow quickly in the past, particularly startups.
- Have managed multiple social media accounts and a proven track record of pushing account followings dramatically
- Have proven experience engaging with influencers and maintaining brand alignment
- Love a collaborative team environment to excel socially, enhance the users' experiences with our brand
- Believe there’s no task too small to help our members succeed and The Riveter accomplish its mission
- Have excellent writing and verbal communication skills. Impeccable grammar is a must!
- Highly organized with a passion for work that can easily scale and be repeated
- Have experience and comfort with influencing various stakeholders
- Are calm and good-natured under pressure
- Are committed to The Riveter’s mission and values
Built by women for everyone, inclusion, optimism and hard work are core to who we are at The Riveter. We believe that a diverse and inclusive staff and membership is vital to working towards equity, both in the workplace and in our broader communities. We strive to create a community where every staff and member feels like they belong, and are able to contribute and grow with their full authentic selves and intersecting identities.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity and treat every applicant and staff fairly regardless of gender, race, religion, ancestry, color, citizenship or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, age, marital status, protected status as a veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable local, state and federal legally protected classifications. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements.
If you would like to learn more, need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please email us at email@example.com.
At The Riveter, we unapologetically work for equity of opportunity for all women. That means we speak out when it comes to gender equity, racial justice and economic opportunity - including on issues such as reproductive freedom and voting rights. While team members don't have to personally agree with all of our stances, they must be comfortable representing the company's platform while carrying out their work and understand The Riveter advocates for equity across all sectors.