The Events Manager: Venue Rentals engages our communities nationally to build a robust pipeline of venue rentals across our locations. We aim to maximize the use of our space and platform for values-aligned events across the country. This role will field inbound requests, and build a pipeline of prospective events for our 10 locations nationally, working closely with local events managers to deliver an excellent event experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive revenue via venue rental sales
- Collaborate with local events teams, providing necessary updates and facilitating event assistance requests
- Research revenue streams for events and conduct comparative pricing analysis
- Manage the evaluation and feedback process post-event, creating a plan to implement changes and improve renters’ experience at The Riveter
- Deliver exceptional customer service to hosts, fostering an environment of constant, quality communication and support
- Update and maintaining event project documents, including deliverable timelines, production schedules, vendor contact information, internal status updates, creative decks, etc.
- Organize and maintaining vendor documents, including agreements, invoices, COIs, liquor licenses, etc.
- Research and source vendors, external event support, and more as directed.
- Manage rental listings
- Ensure high-quality follow-up for lead generation and CSAT
You’re our Ideal Teammate if You:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- Have 2 years minimum of progressive experience working in the events industry including venue sales
- Have strong inside sales skills, from pipeline building to conversion
- Have experience with budgeting, reconciling and analyzing event operations spreadsheets
- Have strong organizational and project management skills
- Have demonstrated experience working with a small but mighty team
- Are a self-starter, flexible to work in a collaborative structure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to lift/carry a minimum of 30lbs
- Must be able to kneel, bend, reach, and stand for a long duration