We're making healthcare better! Bright.md helps primary care providers deliver remarkably efficient, high quality, delightful remote care, improving provider efficiency by as much as 90%, increasing care quality by 2x, and delighting patient and providers with a new experience of care. We're looking for a Director of Adoption who’s excited to join our diverse, creative, high-performing team to help us transform healthcare.
You’ll work with a great team of passionate, engaged stakeholders at Bright.md, as well as directly with patients and our health system customers. Together, you’ll drive robust adoption in a B2B2C environment, and in doing so, help to truly transform healthcare. We'll provide a compassionate, innovative, happy place to work, and support you in your efforts to grow. Your ideas will be valued, your efforts recognized, your growth fostered, your contributions rewarded, and your successes celebrated.
First and foremost, you'll own the adoption of our solution across our growing customer base and be responsible for maximizing product/market penetration through insightful strategies, strong customer programs, data-driven market analysis, and a foundation of solid, cross-functional customer relationships.
Areas of Focus and Responsibilities
Adoption and Revenue Forecasting
· Set annual and quarterly use and penetration goals, as well as strategies to achieve them, with each of our customers and across your team
· Determine strategies to optimize customer performance, utilization volumes, and our overall product performance
· Establish, track, and deliver on benchmarks for specific adoption initiatives and cultivate a collection of best practices - in other words, build the ongoing playbook for efficient replication
Customer Support and Engagement
· Partner with our customers to develop, maintain, and expand the business relationship in order to achieve mutually advantageous business objectives
· Ensure that customers have the information and tools required to effectively communicate the value of Bright.md solutions to their patients, providers, and other key stakeholders
· Introduce and execute on industry-leading change management concepts that serve to increase adoption of our platform
· Build a team of Adoption Success Managers who serve as the bridge between Bright.md and the marketing and communication teams of our customers as they work to drive patient adoption and to support the needs of our Bright.md marketing and sales teams
Adoption Success Team Management
· Build a team culture that recognizes and embraces the challenges of operating in a B2B2C environment
· Encourage contribution of best practices from other industries and spaces for SaaS consumer products for consideration and evaluation
· Create high quality, scalable processes that support company and team growth
· Operate within and build a high-functioning, results-driven, cross-functional team of adoption managers
To do well, you'll need to be highly organized, have exceptional communication skills, and a strong sense of urgency. We're looking for someone who eagerly seeks responsibility and isn’t afraid of a challenge. This role requires you to be a creative, critical thinker and a hands on do-er - able to break down barriers, identify and build strategies for how we develop market traction, effectively utilize market and competitive intelligence, and demonstrate keen business and financial acumen. In particular, we’re interested in hearing how you’ve worked with customers to rollout change with software solutions, and learn about your successes with service product adoption by end-users.
You’ll likely need a BA / BS with at least 8 - 10 years of prior marketing operations, organizational change management, and leadership experience. We place value on extensive experience working with channel partners to execute on consumer marketing campaigns, as well as having a strong track record with quantitative results.
Cultural fit is also critical. We’re looking for someone who is compassionate, and who won’t accept mediocrity - someone who is open-minded, and who actively and candidly shares their ideas, working well in an innovative, close-knit team. Someone passionate, and driven to create something valuable, help people live better lives, and have fun along the way.