You’ll work with a great team of people, marketing a solution that’s truly making a difference—and we want you to enjoy it. We'll provide a compassionate, innovative, happy place to work, and support you in your efforts to become even better. Your ideas will be valued, your efforts recognized, your growth fostered, your contributions rewarded, and your successes celebrated.
Skills & Requirements
You'll work closely with the rest of the rockstar Partner Success team, as well as collaborate with our brilliant Marketing team, among others. You'll be responsible for understanding and improving our patient personas, building out the patient's journey(s) to choosing SmartExam, and identifying how we best educate, inform, and help patients evaluate, and ultimately decide to use and continue to use the product. Excited yet?
Specifically, in this role, you’ll:
- Design, develop, maintain, and monitor our marketing platform and all partner-facing integrations with up/down stream systems
- Monitor the health of our marketing platform's environment and make suggestions on improving
- Carrying out A/B testing on automated marketing campaigns to maximize results
- Segmenting audiences and optimizing campaigns to increase effectiveness
- Analyze programs metrics to determine campaign effectiveness and work with analytics to produce reports
- Working collaboratively with other departments to ensure automated campaigns achieve company goals
- Generate timely reports on our marketing campaign’s performance
- Build or edit engaging, responsive HTML email and landing page templates
- Develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B testing protocols and procedures
- Manage processes for improving email deliverability and overall performance
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field required
- 2+ years’ experience in B2B2C digital marketing and advertising
- Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices
- Demonstrable experience with email marketing, lead generation and SEO
- 2-3 years of hands on experience with marketing automation platforms
To do well, you'll need to be intellectually curious, know how to use data to make decisions, but not get lost in the data, have a strong sense of urgency and proven ability to play well with others. And, you’ll have translated those skills into a proven portfolio of work that engages customers and increases lead generation/conversion rates.
We're looking for someone who eagerly seeks responsibility and isn’t afraid of a challenge. This role requires you to have a solid understanding of digital marketing and specific experience using digital marketing and marketing automation tools to generate engagement in a B2B2C environment.
Cultural fit is critical. We’re looking for someone who won’t accept mediocrity, who is open-minded, and who actively shares their ideas. We want someone who works well in an innovative, close-knit team, someone passionate and driven to create something valuable, help people live better lives, and have fun along the way.
A Great Place To Work
One of the hottest and most exciting startups in Portland, we've already been recognized as a company that's transforming how healthcare gets delivered. We've closed our second major round of funding and are actively implementing with clinical partners who are leaders in healthcare innovation. Our team has grown to be a fantastic group of individuals who are dedicated to leading the industry into the future of healthcare delivery.
We're glad that you're interested in being part of a team that's driven to make a difference. At Bright.md, your ideas will be valued, your efforts recognized, your growth fostered, contributions rewarded, and successes celebrated. You'll have the autonomy to allow your talents to shine, and we'll provide the support you need to become even better.
We offer a great set of benefits, including employee ownership through stock options, health insurance with premiums coverage, a generous Health Savings Account (HSA) program, pre-tax transportation dollars, and more.
On top of that, you'll be working with a team that knows how to have fun. We play games in the office, run company-sponsored races together, have team dinners and happy hours, and do a bunch of other really fun events and activities.