The Events Manager engages current and potential members, lead operational related tasks that support the events team and ensuring all events run smoothly. The Events team is also tasked with developing and executing on event revenue streams, and creating events to drive growth. They make decisions on pricing and have authority to offer discounts where appropriate due to alternative ROI potential.
What You’ll Do:
- Supporting the execution of multiple evening and weekend events, providing assistance on all aspects of event management and coordination, including on-site events and the occasional off-site.
- Driving revenue via event sales.
- Liaising with the local team, providing necessary updates and facilitating event assistance requests.
- Research on revenue stream from events and comparative pricing analysis.
- Manage the evaluation and feedback process post-event, creating a plan to implement changes and improve members experience at The Riveter events.
- Sending requested marketing assistance to the marketing team, from social media to external newsletter blasts.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to hosts, fostering an environment of constant, quality communication and support.
- Hire and manage event techs were necessary.
- Updating and maintaining event project documents, including deliverable timelines, production schedules, vendor contact information, internal status updates, creative decks, etc.
- Organizing and maintaining vendor documents, including agreements, invoices, COIs, liquor licenses, etc.
- Researching and source vendors, external event support, and more as directed.
You’re our Ideal Teammate if You:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience acceptable
- Have 2 years minimum of progressive experience working in the events industry including venue sales
- Have strong tactical execution skills and expertise to drive successful brand events with the highest level of operational excellence
- Have experience with budgeting, reconciling and analyzing event operations spreadsheets
- Have strong organizational and project management skills
- Are highly motivated; a resourceful problem solver who can manage a budget and maximize value of event spend
- Have demonstrated experience working with a small but mighty team
- Are a self-starter, flexible to work in a collaborative structure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Are willing to work a flexible and often later schedule (generally 12-9 on days that have events); may include some weekends
- Must be able to lift/carry a minimum of 30lbs
- Must be able to kneel, bend, reach, and stand for a long duration