We are looking for an experienced Senior Financial Analyst who can bring energy, leadership, initiative, and know-how to our growth-focused biotechnology businesses. This is an exciting time for us. We are re-aligning our businesses, building infrastructure, and positioning ourselves to become market leaders in each and every segment we compete in.
This is a tremendous opportunity to broaden your shoulders, spread your wings, and grow.
VP of Operations
- Develop and lead FP&A processes supporting business operations
- Provide financial support to Sales, R&D, and Business Development leaders in decision-making through ad hoc financial modeling, financial analysis, and the clear, articulate presentation of key findings
- Build strategic investment business cases backed by rigorous ROI analysis
- Leads the development of financial plans and budgets that support short and long term strategic objectives.
- Works with business partners to identify, track, and analyze key metrics to measure performance against plan in pursuit of financial and operational goals.
- Drives the forecast process, keying on leading indicators and business drivers to predict financial outcomes and inform decisions.
- Partners with Accounting to develop and publish accurate, meaningful financial reporting and analysis package for business partners and management team.
- Develops financial models to inform and support overall business strategy as well as tactical decisions.
- Provides ad hoc financial analysis as needed
- Leverage technology to continually improve work effectiveness and create tools and processes to support FP&A activities.
- Oversee financial issues and work in all accounting functions
- Ensure the integrity of financial information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions
- Manage finance staff and external finance service providers
- BA/BS in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or other quantitative discipline with MBA preferred
- Three plus years of broad corporate finance experience, demonstrating progressive career growth and a pattern of exceptional performance – experience in manufacturing, distribution, and/or supply chain preferred.
- Demonstrated application of in-depth financial and business knowledge including strategic planning, budgeting, forecasting, financial statement analysis (P&L, B/S, CF), and financial return analysis (ROI, NPV, IRR, etc.)
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills, with ability to understand, articulate, and present key financial data to business partners and other stakeholders
- Demonstrated high standards of ethics and personal accountability
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with all levels of the work force.
- Ability to achieve objectives in dynamic environments with ambiguous direction and with minimal oversight
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools with a high level of proficiency in Excel
- Experience working with Accounting/ERP and/or Financial Planning software is a plus
NemaMetrix offers benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, family friendly flex-time, PTO and holiday pay, stock incentive plans, career development and a dog friendly work environment.