At Opal, we believe enterprise software should be beautiful, simple and designed for the job at hand. Opal is a collaboration platform, built for brand marketing teams to produce, organize and govern creative content.
The Opal StoryFirst™ framework empowers teams with a dedicated environment to visualize and deploy campaigns across all marketing channels, reducing complexity and aligning teams for better marketing results. Our customers are creative, passionate people and, through a platform tailored to their specific needs, we’re helping them rediscover the best parts of their jobs.
Our team is deeply invested in creating a culture that promotes design thinking, collaboration and a passion for excellence. We are building a world class lineup of creative and strategic thinkers that work together as a team to revolutionize the modern marketing organization.
As the Marketing and Sales Operations Managerat Opal, you'll scale our go-to-market team programs, processes, and tools to support initiatives across the lead-to-customer lifecycle. We’re seeking a programs and operations professional who is passionate about the intersection of marketing, sales, and customer success and the systems that support acceleration.
What you’ll do:
- Evaluate, implement, integrate, and manage enabling technologies across the GTM organization to optimize the effectiveness of the company’s technology investments
- Partner cross-functionally to map, document, and optimize the customer lifecycle and experience, and ensure alignment and execution on strategic objectives
- Establish measurement protocol and maintain reports and dashboards to track and report on GTM metrics across systems including Salesforce, Marketo, Totango, Pendo and other tools
- Configure marketing programs including event communications, account-based marketing campaigns, progressive nurture programs, as well as other programs with the goal of driving engagement and conversion
- Measure and monitor sales funnel activity to optimize the impact of marketing on sales activities
- Manage inbound lead scoring business rules and workflows to identify and efficiently transfer sales-ready leads to the sales team
- Become the subject-matter expert on all GTM-leveraged systems, processes, initiatives, reporting, and dashboards
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, new marketing and sales platforms, and new features within existing platforms
What you’ll bring:
- Passion for leveraging technology to improve business processes and drive demand for the Opal platform
- Advanced-level understanding and strong working knowledge of marketing automation platforms like Marketo, customer success platforms like Totango, in-app communication platforms like Pendo and Salesforce CRM
- 5 - 7 years experience in marketing/sales operations management
- Demonstrated ability to move quickly while keeping focused on prioritized initiatives with limited supervision and direction
- High energy, a strong work ethic, disciplined execution skills, and a willingness to do what it takes to deliver results
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to translate complex information, identify insights, and effectively present recommendations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Inability to settle for the status quo; curiosity and resourcefulness to find answers, tell a compelling story, and constantly improve our insights, processes and practices
- A background in B2B, enterprise marketing technology or SaaS a big plus
- Natural alignment with Opal’s Values: Professional, Intentional, Steadfast, Helpful, Creative, Passionate, and Empathetic
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse communities and cultures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or similar applied field
Opal employees enjoy a range of benefits, some of which include:
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Company paid individual Health, Dental, and Vision benefits, including Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Paid Maternity/Parental Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) and Roth retirement plans
- Company-sponsored outreach & activity programs
- A beautiful office space with plenty of snacks, Stumptown coffee, and friendly coworkers
Opal is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment. We believe a diverse workplace promotes innovation and enhances decision making. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will consider all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, age, or veteran status.