We are seeking Senior Full Stack Product Engineers to join our growing team. Full Stack Product Engineers at Opal are creative self-starters who have the capability to drive the development of new products and initiatives, collaborating closely with Design, Product Management, and Engineering to determine both what to build and how to build it. Working at the intersection of Product and Engineering, Full Stack Product Engineers play a vital role for their team in helping to scope projects and plan for the future.
At Opal, we believe enterprise software should be beautiful, simple and designed for the job at hand. The Opal platform empowers marketing teams to collaborate within a dedicated environment to plan, visualize and deploy campaigns across all marketing channels, reducing complexity and aligning teams for better marketing results.
Our team is deeply invested in encouraging a culture that promotes design thinking, collaboration and a passion for excellence. We work together as a team to revolutionize the modern marketing organization.
What you’ll do:
- Drive the creation, shipping, and maintenance of capabilities across the Opal Platform
- Participate in the entire product creative process, including user interviews, design meetings, technical architecture decisions, and resulting implementation
What you’ll bring:
- You’re an experienced software engineer with a passion for product and user experience, and pride for what you build and the impact it has
- Understand the needs of Opal users to help deliver the most valuable implementation of a capability
- Deep understanding and opinion about web application architecture
- Self-directed with a bias towards action, knowing how to effectively reach decisions and deliver value to users by getting software shipped
- Great communicator and can articulate your ideas to designers, engineers, and product managers
- Motivated by the journey of working at a growing, ambitious startup
- Natural alignment with Opal’s Values: Professional, Intentional, Steadfast, Helpful, Creative, Passionate, and Empathetic
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse communities and cultures
Opal employees enjoy a range of benefits, some of which include:
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Company paid Health, Dental, and Vision benefits, including Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Paid Maternity/Parental Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) - Medical, Dependent Care, Transit, Commuter
- 401(k) and Roth retirement plans
- Company-sponsored outreach & activity programs
- A beautiful office space with plenty of snacks, Stumptown coffee, and friendly coworkers
Opal is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment. We believe a diverse workplace promotes innovation and enhances decision making. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will consider all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, age, or veteran status.