At Opal, we believe enterprise software should be beautiful, simple and designed for the job at hand. The Opal platform empowers marketing teams to collaborate within a dedicated environment to plan, visualize and deploy campaigns across all marketing channels, reducing complexity and aligning teams for better marketing results.
Our team is deeply invested in encouraging a culture that promotes design thinking, collaboration and a passion for excellence. We work together as a team to revolutionize the modern marketing organization.
As an Customer Training & Services Specialist at Opal, you’ll join an empathetic, professional and helpful team of adult educators, who have a heart for the customer and the Customer Success Managers (CSM) they work alongside. You will own the delivery of training our new customers and supporting CSM’s in all strategic efforts during this pivotal time with users and stakeholders. You’ll also deliver on additional professional services that help large teams find alignment around change and process improvement. You’ll be the go to resource for all platform functionality questions as well as how teams use Opal.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver engaging and interactive custom Instructor Led Training (ILT) experiences in person and remote
- Host webinars for the release of new capabilities
- Facilitating change and process improvement workshops and other professional services that enable customers to be successful
- Actively use the Opal platform at an expert level of knowledge and advocate its usability on behalf of all users
- Build trusting relationships with Opal CSM’s who rely on you for working expert knowledge of the platform
- Travel domestically (and some international) approximately 50% for customer trainings
- Communicate the health and usability of the platform back to support
- Exhibit a growth mindset; be proactive and entrepreneurial
What you’ll bring:
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse communities and cultures
- 3+ years experience in an ILT (instructor led training) environment
- 2+ years experience with the enterprise SaaS industry, ideally in a Customer Education department
- Change management consulting and advisory experience a plus
- Superb written and verbal communication skills, including presenting in-person and remotely to 50+ people.
- A training style that is engaging, authentic, and polished
- A deep empathy for adult learners and the challenges of change management
- Flexibility in travel schedules and timelines dependent on customer demand.
- Proven results in delivering outstanding training that results in customer adoption.
- A passion for learning, a sense of humor, and a positive attitude.
- Proven ability to work and succeed in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Comfort with Keynote, GoToTraining, Google Docs, Slack, and Concur a plus.
Opal employees enjoy a range of benefits, some of which include:
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Company paid Health, Dental, and Vision benefits, including Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Paid Maternity/Parental Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) - Medical, Dependent Care, Transit, Commuter
- 401(k) and Roth retirement plans
- Company-sponsored outreach & activity programs
- A beautiful office space with plenty of snacks, Stumptown coffee, and friendly coworkers
Opal is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment. We believe a diverse workplace promotes innovation and enhances decision making. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will consider all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, age, or veteran status.