Our Onboarding Specialists are part of the Professional Services Team at Cloudability. We work to help customers use our platform by training them about how the app works, answering their questions big and small, identifying bugs in the system that need to be fixed and communicating with customers to their resolution, and guiding customers along their cloud financial management and optimization journey.
As the Onboarding specialist, you are the first face and introduction of our team to the customer and you get the chance to train on how this 12-string guitar app works. You will describe the fully equipped, highly functional tools and features of the application. This allows the next team assigned to the customer to easily transition from moving around in the app to wielding the app to answer their business use case specific to their organization. This position is the perfect place to become an expert at our app and get experience being in front of customers. Customers range from Financial teams to dev teams to c-suite. To get the job at hand done, you need sharp project management skills, a desire to learn in an environment where we value individual initiative, and the belief that cloud financial management and the future of the cloud is so cool that it drives you to deliver training that helps people get excited to use our platform.
In a typical week, you can expect to:
- Transfer information from the sales team to help you understand the customer
- Research the customers set up in the platform and what is missing
- Deliver a preset onboarding set of materials to the customer
- Along the way, identify pain points, work with the bigger team to help ease pain points, identify opportunities that could be relieved with services
- Contribute to team meetings as your knowledge expands on cool stuff you learn
- Try your hand at video training
- Work with product managers pushing the limits of cloud financial management tools
- Join a team technical account managers that care about your contribution, are there to support you, and who knows, you may even figure out a way to iterate on the delivery of the product to make it better
- After applying, your resume will be reviewed to assess general fit.
- Following our Cloudability recruiter will give you a call to talk about the role in general, our community and values.
- Should you have the aptitude, we will have a quick follow call with the hiring manager.
- Last stage will be team interview that will assess your stamina and show your "customer facing" skills.
- All of our reviews are initially kept independent to give you a fair evaluation without anyone person influencing the group because we believe everyone should get a fair shot.
Customer Focus – is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers; uses first-hand customer knowledge for improvements in products, services, and processes; gains the trust and respect of the customer but can recognize when customers need to be reminded of guardrails and boundaries to protect your time and person.
Listening – practices attentive and active listening; has the patience to hear people out. Can transfer this information to additional teammates during a transition.
Adaptive Flexibility - within a structured process knows when to creatively flex in order to find solutions or pivot to new ideas that will improve the current process for onboarding or customer experience
Technical Problem Solving – uses logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions; can see hidden problems in the setup of the software; learns and applies industry, company, product knowledge to solve problems.
Leadership and Partnership – is good at establishing clear directions; sets appropriate objectives and workload for the client; lays out work in a well-planned and organized manner; maintains two-way dialogue with clients on work and results; is a clear communicator.
Time Management – uses time effectively and efficiently; respects others time; focuses on the more important priorities; gets more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities; calm under pressure when there are a lot of customers in line and knowing when to call in the cavalry.
We provide competitive market pay, with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Company-paid Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, as well as Disability and Life insurance
- 401(k), Unlimited PTO and Paid holidays including Boxing Day
- Flexible time off to volunteer in the community and annual donation matching
- Wellness and Commuter Benefits (which may include company-paid parking)
- 12 weeks of paid leave for the primary caregiver
- Dog-friendly office + weekly yoga + coffee (plenty of tea as well)
- A work environment that allows you to be yourself