At Opal, we believe enterprise software should be beautiful, simple and designed for the job at hand. The Opal platform empowers marketing teams to collaborate within a dedicated environment to plan, visualize and deploy campaigns across all marketing channels, reducing complexity and aligning teams for better marketing results.
Our team is deeply invested in encouraging a culture that promotes design thinking, collaboration and a passion for excellence. We work together as a team to revolutionize the modern marketing organization.
We are seeking an Enterprise Account Executivewho wants to make an impact on building an exceptional company and customer base. You are passionate about uncovering customer perspectives and value drivers, offering tailored solutions, and closing new business. You have a deep understanding of the complex challenges of the modern marketing organization.
What you’ll do:
- Strategically prospect, develop and close new business opportunities for Opal to meet quota objectives in your assigned region
- Develop and carry out a territory sales plan that encompasses key objectives, deliverables and timelines to develop a pipeline of new business prospects
- Learn and master the Opal Value Framework including positioning, capabilities, and solutions to confidently demonstrate in market
- Bring insights to prospects that reflect an understanding of the market, technology landscape, and customer use cases
- Strategically engage the customer with value-focused, well-researched insights that address the customer’s unique business situation
- Maintain a clear understanding of the market and region and continuously adapt to changing dynamics
- Collaborate across Opal’s GTM (Go To Market) organization including Customer Success, Sales and Marketing to maximize Opal’s success in the region
- Embrace and master the Opal sales operating rhythm including consistent and effective internal communication, collaboration, reporting, and forecasting
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of professional B2B marketing software sales experience; SaaS sales experience preferred
- Expertise selling software subscriptions to complex enterprise marketing organizations
- A history of successful territory development and quota achievement
- Confidence in negotiations and communications with business and procurement stakeholders
- Creative, inquisitive, and curious approach partnering with enterprise customers
- Commitment to proactive collaboration and accountability - you are prepared, informed, and ready to go
- Value-focused growth mindset - you see every touchpoint as a chance to create a positive experience for the customer and your team
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse communities and cultures
- Mastery of digital productivity, collaboration, and sales tools including: Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Slack and G Suite
- Undergraduate degree required; advanced degree or a focus in sales/marketing a plus
Opal employees enjoy a range of benefits, some of which include:
- Competitive compensation, commission structure, and stock options
- Company paid individual Health, Dental, and Vision benefits, including Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Paid Maternity/Parental Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) - Medical, Dependent Care, Transit, Commuter
- 401(k) and Roth retirement plans
- Company-sponsored outreach & activity programs
- A beautiful office space with plenty of snacks, Stumptown coffee, and friendly coworkers
Opal is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment. We believe a diverse workplace promotes innovation and enhances decision making. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will consider all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, age, or veteran status.