Cloudability’s Northeast Sales Engineer (SE) will play a very dynamic role. It requires someone who can speak tech and business fluently acting as the customer’s expert guide to managing their public cloud spending. You’ll join the growing Boston- and NYC-based account team.
A typical day may look like this:
As a SE, your primarily responsibility is supporting territory and account strategy. This includes delivering tailored solution demonstrations, owning and running our Proof of Value (POV) process, and ensuring prospects deeply understand the value of Cloudability in their day-to-day Financial and Cloud Operations. You will configure the platform to show customized reports and dashboards, and coach prospects on cost efficiency strategy following a proven formula of customer health.
You’ll forge deep relationships—both internally and externally—in your quest to retain and grow customers by constantly showing them increasing value. It’s fast paced, rarely boring and requires constantly exploring new territories. The solution platform is evolving rapidly, becoming deeper and more feature rich all the time. You will be need to stay on top of the new value cases, be able to describe and show them to clients, and to have them internalize our Financial Operations (FinOps) message.
By combining a deep understanding of customer workflows and technical requirements, collaborating with product management on product development, and articulating customer needs to the Customer Success team when prospects become customers, you will convert prospects to customers and ensure they are successful as quickly as possible.
We provide competitive market pay, with a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- Company-paid Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, as well as Disability and Life insurance
- 401(k), Unlimited PTO and Paid holidays including Boxing Day
- Flexible time off to volunteer in the community and annual donation matching
- Wellness and Commuter Benefits (which may include company-paid parking)
- 12 weeks of paid leave for the primary caregiver
- Dog friendly office (PDX and Boulder, CO) + weekly yoga + coffee (plenty of tea as well)
- A work environment that allows you to be yourself