Cloudability is looking for a product marketing leader to join our growing Marketing team. This key member of our team will help to deliver compelling and differentiated messages, position us effectively vs. the competition and help us hit it out of the park with our business goals.
The ideal candidate will have significant enterprise product marketing experience and a proven track record of developing and executing marketing strategy. This person will be a self-starter and who can analyze problems quickly, develop innovative solutions, communicate ideas effectively, clearly prioritize activities and deliverables and manage multiple projects in parallel. This candidate should also be comfortable developing marketing initiatives that reach key IT stakeholders in deploying and managing public cloud infrastructure.
Here are the core responsibilities of the role and ways it will help the team:
- Understand the challenges that key buyer personas at Enterprise organizations face around cloud infrastructure adoption, migration and scaling
- Develop product positioning, messaging, and go-to market strategies for new and existing products by understanding competitive drivers, market trends, and the needs of enterprise customers
- Collaborate on GTM (go-to-market) initiatives with product management and sales leadership, including defining and executing sustained initiatives and integrated campaigns to drive demand generation for Cloudability.
- Lead the creation of sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of and competitive differentiation of Cloudability to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process.
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and features and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan, including product naming and pricing, product messaging and content creation for campaigns, field enablement and to successfully enable analyst and media relations.
- Synthesize market intelligence & customer insights – be the expert on our customers, who they are and what segments we serve; be the expert on the competition and the broader cloud financial management market.
- Collaborate with AR/PR, digital and field marketing teams to craft an integrated strategy to drive awareness, consideration and demand against key marketing initiatives.
Partner with finance, sales operations and other key stakeholders to define and measure success.
We provide competitive market pay, with a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- Company-paid Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, as well as Disability and Life insurance
- 401(k), Unlimited PTO and Paid holidays including Boxing Day
- Flexible time off to volunteer in the community and annual donation matching
- Wellness and Commuter Benefits (which may include company-paid parking)
- 12 weeks of paid leave for the primary caregiver
- Dog friendly office + weekly yoga + coffee (plenty of tea as well)
- A work environment that allows you to be yourself