• Sales Operations: You’ll be the at the center of sales operations working with Sales Leadership, Channel Sales Managers, and Sales Partners. You will assist in day-to-day communications, sales tracking and reporting, contract creation and processing, and other key operational tasks .
• Channel Sales Support: You will assist the Channel Sales team with day-to-day phone and email interaction with an extensive network of Indirect Sales and Reseller Partners. You’ll help our partners with creating quotes and proposals, processing orders, updating on installation status and post-installation follow up, and other general administrative tasks.
• Partner Engagement: You’ll be the friendly voice that Sales Partners reach out to when Channel Sales Managers are traveling or away from the office. You’ll work side-by-side with our Channel Sales Managers ensuring the success of our Sales Partners.
• Tracking and Reporting: You’ll work with the Channel Sales team to make sure partner information and opportunity statuses are up to date in our CRM. You’ll help in pulling routine reports from our CRM and/or other systems.
• Customer service background
• Sales Support and Operations experience
• Extremely well-organized and detail oriented
• Comfortable with activity tracking and consistent follow up communications with co-workers and partners
• Friendly and engaging phone and email presence
• General understanding of Internet service and associated technologies, including things like IP addresses, VoIP, and Cloud Computing
• Microsoft Office skills required, CRM and Hubspot experience is a plus
This is a very exciting period of growth for our team. We appreciate you taking the time to carefully read through this ad. Our vision is to bring peace into the lives of our customers through advanced technology and excellent service. If you would like to join us in this role please send along a resume and cover letter/email of how you meet the qualifications above and why you’re interested. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, and a stock options plan.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and feel it makes our teams stronger, so if you meet the qualifications for this role please feel free to apply.