Content Marketing Manager at Amplion
Bend, OR, US
Amplion synthesizes the world’s biomedical knowledge to accelerate Precision Medicine and enable confident strategic decisioning in drug and diagnostic development. The company's SaaS platform leverages machine learning to provide actionable intelligence across millions of disparate data sources, delivering the leading solution for pre-clinical and clinical evidence in the Life Sciences industry.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Content Development Writer here at Amplion! You will need to have solid writing, life science and experience with writing about a product. You will support our effort to market Amplion’s platform and inform customers about the data being collected on our platform and the challenges that we help solve.
- Wide ranging marketing communications including: scientific reports, website copy, news, sales collaterals, etc.
- Deep research, customer and SME interviewing, clinical news, articles and reports for information to turn data into user friendly content
- Developing a content calendar for our inbound marketing efforts, including reports, case studies and biomarker research insights
- Collaborating with product team to understand customer challenges and develop content that aids in customer understanding and user on-boarding, adoption, and satisfaction
- Working closely with product marketing and subject matter experts to explain our platform and service to current and future customers
- Create and improve content on FAQ’s and self help
- Understanding customer needs and success in metric driven approach
- 5+ years of experience in content development, preferably in life science’s or Pharma products
- Strong experience in website copywriting
- Experience developing a broad range of marketing and sales materials
- Able to understand and communicate with a diverse set of customers, ranging from Biotech entrepreneurs to Fortune 100 executives
- Strong experience with writing presentations and/or blog posts in life science discovery (or related field)
- Strong understanding of the marketing funnel and funnel optimization
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.