Founded in 2013, CrowdStreet is the premium provider of online commercial real estate investment marketplace, technology and professional services. Our online marketplace enables investors to directly access institutional-quality commercial real estate offerings with CrowdStreet’s best-in-class technology platform. For CRE firms, CrowdStreet Connect provides a platform to manage investors and investments, and to raise capital to grow their business. CrowdStreet maximizes opportunities for investors by diversifying outside of the traditional avenues of the stock market, better distributing risk and fundamentally transforming real estate investing through technology. Together, we are creating a community where individual investors and CRE firms are working together to maximize wealth through commercial real estate. With more than 100,000 investors now on its platform, and double digit year-over-year growth over the past 3 years, CrowdStreet has emerged as a leader in the space.
To support our company’s rapid growth, we are hiring a Research Analyst to analyze CrowdStreet marketplace activity to help support the Investments, Marketing & Sales Team. This person will report to the VP of Investments.
What You'll Be Doing
- Publish commercial real estate research and thought leadership content to CrowdStreet’s investor community
- Research Crowdstreet marketplace activity to discern trends; generate content that speak to those trends
- Provide content and quantitative analytical support for CrowdStreet investment products
- Host CrowdStreet investor webinars
- Present at CrowdStreet investor events
- Collaborate with CrowdStreet’s Marketing Team to develop new forms of content
- Provide macro analytical support to the CrowdStreet Investments and Sales Team
What We Must Have
- 1-3 years experience in a real estate research analyst role
- Experience in publishing written content
- Ability to prioritize work and meet production deadlines
- Professional acumen and demonstrated interest in commercial real estate
- Experience working with CRE database solutions such as Costar, RCA and REIS
- Ability to extract data from CRE database solutions to draw conclusions and identify trends
- Proficiency in Excel
- Ability to manage to key metrics around content frequency, quality and adoption
Not Required, But Nice to Have
- Experience working with individual investors
- Recognition as an analytical author in the real estate or investments industries
- Bachelors or experience in Finance, Economics, or related field
Working at CrowdStreet
Located in the heart of downtown Portland just a block from Pioneer Square, CrowdStreet is proud of our cool, open and collaborative environment. Along with great benefits, a fully stocked kitchen and a dog-friendly office, we offer the opportunity to be at the ground floor of a fast-growing startup with fun, smart, customer-driven people transforming the world of real estate investment.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume online with a cover letter stating: 1) Why you’re passionate about working for CrowdStreet, and 2) A brief summary of how you meet each of our qualifications (including the “nice to haves”). The best way to do this is to copy/paste the requirements bullets and put a brief answer after each summarizing your relevant experience. Thank you for your interest in CrowdStreet!