Hi there. We’re Bumped. A tech company on a mission to build meaningful, lasting relationships between customers and companies by turning loyal shoppers into shareholders. Along the way, we make the (traditional, sometimes stodgy) stock market more approachable, understandable, and—dare we say it—fun.
We’re building something great to help turn everyone into an owner and partner with brands that are passionate about relationships with their customers. After all, it's not about us. It's about customers—as we call them, “owners” —and the brands they love, loving them back.
We are looking to welcome a Product Support Manager to our team. This is a Customer Support role, managing people and processes to ensure a smooth and delightful experience for owners. The emphasis of this role is less about the traditional role of responding to issues and more about acting as a product champion that identifies, documents, and guides application and platform growth.
• Understand our product, identify, troubleshoot and document opportunities for improvements. Drive your ideas from inception to fruition.
• Plan and execute on scalability for support capabilities and capacity
• Responsible for ensuring a delightful support experience for all Owners
• Create, track, and report applicable KPI’s for ensuring a great brand experience
• Create and maintain documentation for all support processes and policies
• Manage and mentor customer service human resources and associated partners
• Provide first-tier and escalation support for all tiers of Customer Support
Experience & Skills
• Current Series 7 certification is highly desired
• Experience at all levels of customer engagement including management
• Bachelor’s degree or convincing story of success
• Demonstrated ability of technical proficiency administering applications and comfort with a minimal level of coding in standard query languages.
• Experience troubleshooting mobile applications including understanding potential differences between mobile platforms.
• Preference for experience building out a support organization
Let’s build something great, together
If Bumped’s mission resonates and you feel like a fit for this role, submit your resume and cover letter. Make sure to include the role title in the subject line.
Final approval of employment offer for this position is conditional upon completion of fingerprint and background check. Bumped provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Bumped complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.