Cloudability’s Cloud Financial Advisors play a very dynamic role. It requires someone who can speak at a technology, business, and financial level to fluently act as the customer’s expert guide to managing their cloud spending. You’ll join Cloudability’s Consulting Services team, a tight knit group of cloud financial experts obsessed with helping customers to achieve their goals.
A typical day may look like this:
Working with new CFO customers as you lead them through discovery engagements to clearly understand the customer’s defined objectives that CFO will align to. Diving a layer deeper into specific groups (Lines of Business, Finance, Technology) to understand each group’s needs and responsibilities against the overall company objectives. You will synthesize a future state that will allow the customer to be successful. You will identify gaps that the customer may have that would prevent them from achieving that success and then build plan to close those gaps. You will document and present your findings with the customer and encourage open productive discussion.
For an existing customer you will be executing the plan created specifically for that customer while also responding to requests from the customer and changes to the customer’s objectives. As their business changes, we need to recalculate our path to their success. You will interact regularly with the customer’s team and even take action to make changes to the customer’s cloud account to execute your recommendations. You will setup and configure the Cloudability platform to align to the needs to assessed for your customers.
While a Fortune 500 customer, you'll debate efficient cloud architecture with an ops engineer customer and teach a finance director the fundamentals of cloud billing. Later that day you may complete a deep analysis using our analytics platform—and even dive directly into a multi-million row CSV file— in order to build a persuasive deck for a customer executive.
Based on those interactions, you'll join an internal Cloudability Product meeting to advocate on a customer’s behalf and then sit down with an engineer to get into the nitty gritty details of a related customer issue. You may also partner with the Sales team to close a large deal and even contribute to a blog post sharing what you’ve learned while helping to manage millions of dollars of cloud spending.
You’ll forge deep relationships—both internally and externally—in your quest to retain and grow customers by constantly showing them increasing value. It’s fast paced, rarely boring and requires constantly exploring new territories.
Additional Position Details:
- Engage regularly with Director and C-Suite level customers as their primary financial and technical point of contact
- Oversee the adoption and implementation of Cloudability’s platform for customers
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to help customers ensure they are making the most cost efficient choices
- Analyze customer business objectives and use our platform to build insightful reporting
- Work closely with new customers to guide them through the CFO Discovery, Planning, and Execution process
- Leverage knowledge of your customers’ environments to assist the Support team in resolving issues
- Perform analysis, create decks and present regular operational reviews to customer leadership
- Be the voice of the customer, champion and advocate for customer requirements with our Product and Engineering teams
- Contribute educational content, blog posts, and tutorials to help customers derive more value from Cloudability
- Provide a next level customer experience for everyone you deal with
- Providing a pre-sales overview of the Cloud Financial Office to prospective customers and/or partners.
- Travel as needed to ensure the success of critical customers
We provide competitive market pay, with a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- Company-paid Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, as well as Disability and Life insurance
- 401(k), Unlimited PTO and Paid holidays including Boxing Day
- Flexible time off to volunteer in the community and annual donation matching
- Wellness and Commuter Benefits (which may include company-paid parking)
- 12 weeks of paid leave for the primary caregiver
- Dog friendly office + weekly yoga + coffee (plenty of tea as well)
- A work environment that allows you to be yourself