Technical Account Managers (TAM) play a very dynamic role for our organization. This department possess a unique ability to act as a liaison for our platform and expert guide to helping our customers manager their cloud spending. TAMs work in a cross team collaborative way to support customers with basic knowledge to the most complex strategies. Our TAM team is part of the larger Client Services Team, a tight-knit group of technically minded individuals committed to helping their customers adopt the product as the tool for creating cloud financial management and optimization.
As part of the APAC office, you may service more customers than in the US as this is a developing market. As the market and the service that supports it grows, ie you, you will able to help shape how this role develops.
You are the primary technical contact for all customers you engage with regularly from Director and C-Suite level customers as well as people from multiple divisions in an organization including Finance to DevOps. You will oversee the adoption of Cloudability’s platform for customers as the tool to use for cloud financial management ranging from Visibility and Allocation to Optimization.
You are the voice of the customer, the champion and advocate for their requirements with Engineering teams, contribute educational content to help customers derive more value from Cloudability, and help our product forward to solve customer pain points.
This role values the love of continual learning, a true desire to be in the cloud financial management space, and a desire to help customers save money to help their business be successful.
In a typical week, you can expect to:
- Engage a Fortune 500 customer, and debate efficient cloud architecture with an ops engineer or teach a finance director the fundamentals of visibility
- Complete a deep analysis using our analytics platform in order to build a persuasive deck for a customer executive
- Create feature enhancement requests resulting from interactive conversations with your customers in ProductBoard to advocate on a customer’s behalf and then leverage the team for support while voicing the need in slack through questions and internal discussions
- Partner with teammates to contribute to your team’s growth by initiating and building out your own projects or rolling out a new process to repeat successful customers.
- After applying, your resume will be reviewed to assess general fit.
- Following our Cloudability recruiter will give you a call to talk about the role in general, our community and values.
- Should you have the aptitude, we will have a quick follow call with the hiring manager.
- Last stage will be team interview that will assess your stamina and show your "customer facing" skills.
- All of our reviews are initially kept independent to give you a fair evaluation without anyone person influencing the group because we believe everyone should get a fair shot.