Bigleaf is adding a Channel Marketing Manager to our fast-growing team. As Channel Marketing Manager, you’ll own Bigleaf’s channel marketing strategy and execution for new and existing channel partners, including telecom agents, managed service providers (MSPs), value-added resellers (VARs), wholesale distributors, systems integrators and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). As Bigleaf’s Channel Marketing Manager you’ll add to Bigleaf’s growth goals by identifying and activating new partners, creating demand in conjunction with our partners, and enabling our partners to sell Bigleaf more successfully.
The Channel Marketing Manager reports to our VP of Marketing and works closely with the Channel Sales team to build an efficient and scalable Channel Marketing function at Bigleaf. This position would be a great step for someone looking to advance their career within a high-growth startup environment.
- Identify and engage new channel partners with compelling offers and content
- Create to-partner, through-partner, and with-partner programs and promote these programs to new and existing channel partners
- Work with the Channel Sales team to drive new opportunities into the pipeline with partner-ready demand generation programs
- Deliver partner enablement content for upcoming product launches or releases
- Build and measure effective marketing and sales tools and collateral using both internal and agency resources for use on the Web site and in campaigns
- Analyze program results and make recommendations for future improvements
- Research and select appropriate vendors to ensure successful and timely project completion
- 2+ years experience in B2B channel marketing
- Experience planning, executing and reporting on multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Experience working in marketing automation platforms (Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to engage audiences through written and verbal communication
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- Strong relationship/team building and account management skills
- Comfort with an agile, startup environment
- Experience building and owning programs in a fast-paced environment
This is a very exciting period of growth for our team. We appreciate you taking the time to carefully read through this ad. Our vision is to bring peace into the lives of our customers through advanced technology and excellent service. If you would like to join us in this role please send along a resume and cover letter/email of how you meet the qualifications above and why you’re interested. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, and a stock options plan.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and feel it makes our teams stronger, so if you meet the qualifications for this role please feel free to apply.