The Director of Business Development is responsible for the launch and growth of the assigned market. They are fully responsible for this area, establishing relationships with partners, attending events and getting to know the community, understanding the needs of our target audience in the area to make pricing/revenue suggestions, and more.
- Grow The Riveter’s memberships by leading the development and execution of successful sales initiatives in support of the company's annual and longer-term goals
- Use data to provide daily, weekly, monthly sales plans along with the performance against key KPIs
- Identify risks and implement appropriate plans to address sales deficiencies in real-time.
- Demonstrate expertise with the sales process, including best practices for sales communications (emails, sales tools, presentations, etc.)
- Remain current and develop relevant subject matter expertise on coworking industry business drivers and how The Riveter’s solutions align to support customer and prospect strategic challenges
- Identify new revenue verticals and strategic partnerships.
- Develop and implement lead generation and sales conversion strategies to achieve and maintain 100% occupancy.
- Grow and maintain relationships with corporate employers to build long-lasting and revenue-driving partnerships.
- Partner cross-functionally with marketing and events teams to implement concepts and events that will drive leads
- Help drive improvements in core sales funnel critical metrics with a focus on optimizing our processes, toolset, messaging, and channels.
- Attend local community events as a representative of The Riveter to build brand awareness and drive leads from presence in community engagements.
You're Our Ideal Teammate if You:
- Have a bachelor's degree in business, sales management or related field or equivalent experience
- Have 5+ years demonstrated success in building and managing a high-performance sales organization
- Are self-motivated and have a diligent work ethic with the ability to take the initiative to get the job done in a fast-paced, demanding, and fun, entrepreneurial environment
- Have a proven track record achieving or exceeding quota
- Have proficiency in strategic selling principles and tools
- Have excellent negotiation, leadership, management and presentation skills
- Have excellent communications skills
- Have excellent PC computer skills
- Are able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Are calm and good-natured under pressure