Amplion is transforming the pharmaceutical & life science industry’s approach to drug development. We harness the power of artificial intelligence (AI), to accelerate the delivery of precision medicines by surfacing the vast and growing network of biomarker information. Our bioinformatics software platform allows for a quick and surgical approach to acquiring and analyzing biomarker information vital to pre-clinical, clinical trial, and drug development success.
We are looking for a sales executive with a track record of success. Someone who is passionate, engaging and has a desire to build strong relationships with our prospective and current clients. You will be responsible for identifying leads, driving and managing the entire sales cycle, and being a market facing spokesperson in demonstrating the business value of Amplion Inc. The sales executive must identify high-value projects, cultivate relationships with customer’s decision makers, match company products and services to customer requirements, define winning strategy, and successfully close sales
• Achieve annual revenue targets, which will directly be tied to compensation.
• Research, plan and generate pipeline by developing targeted opportunities, contact strategies (both calls and emails), and messaging, to drive opportunities for new business.
• Use current rolodex of contacts and/or ability to create and build relationships to drive new business opportunities. Having worked a strategic account list is a plus.
• Work with our leadership team to create, prioritize, and qualify strategic target account lists.
• Call and email targeted executives at all levels; conduct initial conversations and software demonstrations with them.
• Follow up on new leads in a rapid manner.
• Understand a lead’s needs and effectively communicate how Amplion’s solution today and in the future will meet them.
• Lead or participate in online demos of our product via web technologies and web-based presentations
• Work with cross-functional teams to provide input and key insights to the product development process that meets our customer’s needs.
• +5 years in software sales, business intelligence or related field; of which 2+ year experience must be in Pharmaceuticals & Biotech or Clinical Research.
• Consistent overachievement of goals. Quantifiable track record.
• Direct quota carrying sales experience required
• Ability to understand customer requirements and identify business challenges. Exceptional discovery skills are a must.
• Ability to articulate product positioning and competitive differentiation to multiple levels of business and technical users.
• Creative and strong problem solving skills and the ability to succeed in a fast paced environment.
• High energy and positive attitude, attention to detail and process: persistence is a huge +.
• Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills in small and larger group settings.
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
• Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams.
• Bachelors Degree or graduate degree.
Ideal candidate located in New England territory, All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.