The Riveter is seeking a Director of Member Experience and Engagement, who will be responsible for defining the vision, strategy and execution for member experience and engagement. We're looking for a member-focused, data-driven product leader who wants to define and drive the future of The Riveter by defining the member experience and crafting member engagement across our work and community spaces. You will play a pivotal role in creating a world class experience for The Riveter members, one that fuels The Riveter’s mission to build the future of work for women.
Member experience and member engagement are two of the key metrics of our business. The more we are able to help our members make the connections they need to open the next door, access the resources they need to drive their work, or find the community where they can share their fears and excitement, the more we are able to create a different future of work. We can only build a great business if we are driving significant value on both the demand and supply side. This person is critical to the future growth of the company.
This person will direct member experience team members in every single space across the country. They will oversee strategy and have meaningful autonomy in figuring out the "how" in driving success. Building a successful partnership with operations and marketing is a critical part of this job, so you'll need to be a great communicator and collaborator, in addition to a great leader of people and projects. This person will be based in Seattle and report directly to the CEO.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop a vision for what successful member experience and engagement looks like at The Riveter, and how that drives revenue
- Create and execute a roadmap that refines the experience and increases engagement
- Establish KPIs, assess performance and constantly identify improvement opportunities
- Drive a member-centric perspective throughout the organization
- Deeply understand the member experience and biggest gaps/opportunities to better focus the team
- Develop relationships with members and proactively gather information on their needs to identify both The Riveter and member services / partnerships that could help them achieve their goals
- Identify and execute opportunities to connect members with each other, and train your teams to do the same
- Mentor regional teams across the country to reach goals and execute on objectives
- Set the tone for the team, demand performance, and drive results while also growing the next generation of leaders
You're Our Ideal Teammate if You:
- Have 10+ years of experience working at a hospitality, retail or consumer company
- Are intensely analytical, data-driven and focused on driving revenue — to be clear, this individual must absolutely love driving revenue growth
- Are known for building, leading and inspiring awesome teams
- Collaborate successfully with other senior leaders
- Think strategically but you're also willing to get your hands dirty
- Are a creative thinker who brings forward innovative ideas
- Have a passion for bringing people together
- Identify and execute opportunities to connect members with each other
- Are calm and good-natured under pressure