Founded in 2013, CrowdStreet’s technology solutions provide real estate investment managers (sponsors) a scalable platform for growing and managing a large investor-base. We are transforming real estate investing by creating universally accessible, transparent, and efficient markets. While our competitors are positioning themselves as online versions of institutional funding, we’re the only major provider delivering a comprehensive online funding and investor management solution. CrowdStreet’s platform extends beyond the fundraising of a deal to cultivating and growing lifetime value for the sponsor through building, managing and expanding ongoing investor relationships.
To support our company’s rapid growth, we are hiring a Real Estate Analyst to join our Marketplace Operations Team. The Marketplace Analyst will report directly to the Manager of Marketplace Operations. We are looking for someone that is smart, driven, and excited about online commercial real estate investing.
What You'll Be Doing
As a Marketplace Analyst, you will support the Marketplace Operations Team for the CrowdStreet Marketplace. You will use your financial and commercial real estate background to configure and launch new investment offerings on the CrowdStreet Marketplace. In this role, you will collaborate with Sponsors and other members of the Marketplace Operations and Investments Teams. Common tasks performed as part of this role include:
- Reviewing commercial real estate offering materials and financial models
- Developing professional content describing real estate offerings and deal terms
- Reviewing and managing project documents
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and tasks
- Monitoring and updating offering pages and closing dates
- Drafting and publishing posting content updates
- Creating internal and external presentations
- Creating, revising, and posting DocuSign templates for closing documents.
What We Must Have
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, real estate, or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- Minimum of one year of experience in finance, accounting, or commercial real estate
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills
- Firm understanding of commercial real estate concepts
- Capacity for reviewing and analyzing investment documents
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Process oriented with an ability to both follow and refine processes
- Willingness to be a great teammate
Not Required, But Nice to Have
- Project Management experience balancing the needs of multiple projects concurrently (5+)
- Experience scheduling and conducting online meetings
- Proven ability to lead internal and external teams to complete project tasks and track statuses
- Experience working as part of a team to collaboratively achieve bold project objectives
Working at CrowdStreet
Located in the heart of downtown Portland overlooking beautiful Pioneer Square, CrowdStreet is proud of our cool, open and collaborative environment. Along with great benefits, killer coffee and a dog-friendly office, we offer the opportunity to be at the ground floor of a fast-growing startup with fun, smart, customer-driven people transforming the world of real estate investment.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume online with a cover letter stating: 1) Why you’re interested in working for CrowdStreet, and 2) A brief summary of how you meet each of our qualifications (including the “nice to haves”). The best way to do this is to copy/paste the requirements bullets and put a brief answer after each summarizing your relevant experience.
We are moving quickly, so expect to receive a response within 24 hours of your application. Thanks!