NemaMetrix, Inc. seeks an experienced Applications Scientist to join our R&D team. In this position, you will perform experiments creating new technical data to demonstrate the capability of our technologies by developing application notes, white papers, and protocols for our existing products. In addition, working with marketing, sales and business development team, the Application Scientist is responsible for generating scientific content to support marketing of new products.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
– Generate compelling figures, videos, and technical content summarizing benefits and applications of our product lines.
– Conduct experiments and develop protocols highlighting novel techniques and applications for NemaMetrix products, and generate application notes and white papers based on these experiments.
– Provide technical product expertise to the sales and marketing team for specific instrument/applications issues, explaining complex technology details, and giving in depth technical presentations and training.
– Provide customer support and applications training post sales cycle and after instrument/product has been delivered to customer.
This position is ideal for an experienced technologist wanting to be involved with a dynamic team and exposed to a constant variety of customer application areas. The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
– Three or more years of experience generating data in support of commercial products, including web content in the form of figures, graphs, and verbiage.
– Familiarity with software suites for video editing, creating image layouts & and proven experience condensing data into compelling figures.
– Experience with microscopy, image processing, and biological sample handling is required.
– Knowledge of advanced technology diagnostics as well as troubleshooting techniques, and experience of analytical equipment. – Excellent, enthusiastic, clear communication skills, both written and verbal, with a diverse audience are critical to the success of this position.
– Proven ability to interact with cross – functional and cross – cultural teams
To apply for this job email your resume and cover letter.