We're making healthcare better. Bright.md helps primary care providers deliver remarkably efficient remote care, increasing provider capacity by up to 30%, efficiency by as much as 90%, and margins by 5x. We're looking for a Senior Account Executive who is ready to evangelize SmartExam, a game-changing application for healthcare delivery systems.
You’ll work with a great team of people, selling an application that’s truly making a difference - and we want you to enjoy it. We'll provide a compassionate, innovative, happy place to work, and support you in your efforts to become even better. Your ideas will be valued, your efforts recognized, your growth fostered, your contributions rewarded, and your successes celebrated.
The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for building a territory in the Northeast region, creating opportunities and closing deals. Identifying potential customers, building targeted campaigns to generate interest and create opportunities is a critical skill required for this role. Achieving quota by managing several strategic opportunities through a sales process will be the key measurement of success. You will have support from marketing, lead generation, partner success and executive leadership to maximize your effectiveness and ability to help grow Bright.md in the Northeast region.
As a Senior Account Executive, you will use your extensive experience, domain expertise and consultative selling skills to sell SmartExam to Healthcare prospects. If you have a stellar track record capitalizing on winning new business in strategic Healthcare accounts, are a self-starter, and love working in a dynamic environment, then Bright.md is the place for you. If you want to be part of something exciting and game-changing, please read on!
· You have significant experience selling clinical solutions to the C level and clinicians in Healthcare accounts with successful revenue attainment
· You are passionate about evangelical selling and have a drive to win new business/initiate long-standing relationships with emerging and disruptive cloud based virtual care automation company!
· You will initiate and manage complex, strategic, sales cycles by partering with internal team members across Partner Success, Marketing and Business Development
· You understand the fundamental differences and benefits of a modern virtual care application as an alternative to legacy telehealth.
· You have experience cultivating mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners and alliances
· You understand the competitive landscape and customer needs so that you can effectively position Bright.md as a leader in the virtual care space.
· You are a self-starter with ambitious goals to overachieve quota • You are an excellent communicator, boasting excellent verbal and written communication skills
Cultural fit is critical. We’re looking for someone who won’t accept mediocrity, who is open-minded, and who actively shares their ideas. We want someone who works well in an innovative, close-knit team, someone passionate and driven to create something valuable, help people live better lives, and have fun along the way.