Hi there. We’re Bumped. A tech company on a mission to build meaningful, lasting relationships between customers and companies by turning loyal shoppers into shareholders. Along the way, we make the (traditional, sometimes stodgy) stock market more approachable, understandable, and—dare we say it—fun.
We’re building something great to help turn everyone into an owner and partner with brands that are passionate about relationships with their customers. After all, it's not about us. It's about customers and the brands they love, loving them back.
We are looking to welcome an Executive Administrative Assistant to our team. The primary focus of this role is supporting our executive team. Other activities expected are general office administration, event coordination, and other tasks as assigned including assisting with customer support and daily operational processes. The role and responsibilities of this position will grow and evolve with the company.
• Acting as the administrative point of contact between executives and internal/external clients
• Manage and facilitate the schedules and communications of executives
• Make travel arrangements
• Monitor and purchase office supplies and manage office related vendor relationships
• Produce and contribute to reports, presentations, and briefs
• Add additional capacity as needed to assist with Operational customer support and other processes
• Other tasks as assigned by manager
• Primary office hours are standard business office hours. This position will require some availability outside of standard office hours to support specific people or events.
Experience & Skills
• Experience as an executive administrative assistant or other secretarial position
• Comprehension of office management systems and procedures
• Knowledge of Microsoft office suite including PowerPoint and navigating web-based applications
• Proficiency in English (Spanish proficiency is a plus)
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
• High-level verbal and written communication skills
• Discretion and confidentiality
• Experience with using web-based applications to facilitate business processes
• Bachelor’s degree preferred; applicants with a High School degree and additional education or qualifications may also be considered
Let’s build something great, together
If Bumped’s mission resonates and you feel like a fit for this role, submit your resume and cover letter. Make sure to include the role title in the subject line.
Final approval of employment offer for this position is conditional upon completion of fingerprint and background check.
Bumped provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Bumped complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training