Founded in 2013, CrowdStreet’s technology solutions provide real estate investment managers (sponsors) a scalable platform for growing and managing a large investor-base. We are transforming real estate investing by creating universally accessible, transparent, and efficient markets. While our competitors are positioning themselves as online versions of institutional funding, we’re the only major provider delivering a comprehensive online funding and investor management solution. CrowdStreet’s platform extends beyond the fundraising of a deal to cultivating and growing lifetime value for the sponsor through building, managing and expanding ongoing investor relationships.
To support our company’s rapid growth, we are hiring a Business Analystreporting to the Director of Finance & Operations to be a part of a fast growing team with the opportunity to support multi-team initiatives including finance, marketing, sales, investments, and customer success.
What You'll Be Doing
- Support cross-functional system and data development projects from inception to completion
- Apply quantitative analysis and data visualization to tell the story behind the numbers
- Assist in the development of new tools and processes to support financial planning and analysis
- Support in the ongoing development of KPIs including enhancing our current data reporting process across multiple departments
- Support and help develop our data strategies, including data consistency across all systems and departments
What We Must Have
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university in business, finance, or relevant field
- Quantitative background and/or experience making data-informed decisions
- 4+ years professional experience as a business analyst or similar strategy or consultant role
- Excellent analytical, reporting, data manipulation, dashboard creation, and business intelligence skills
- Interest in technology and software solutions, and a drive to improve efficiency and effectiveness by utilizing these to the fullest yet leveraging and advanced to expert proficiency skill set in Excel
- Proven ability to work and interact in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities yet still able to maintain attention to detail and accuracy and drive business performance results
Not required, But nice to have
- Masters degree in relevant discipline (business, computer science, statistics)
- Fintech and/or real estate technology experience
How to Apply
Please submit your resume online with a cover letter stating: 1) Why you’re passionate about working for CrowdStreet, and 2) A brief summary of how you meet each of our qualifications (including the “nice to haves”). The best way to do this is to copy/paste the requirements bullets and put a brief answer after each summarizing your relevant experience. Thank you for your interest in CrowdStreet!