Cloudability is changing how companies adopt and consume cloud. If defining and creating new market opportunities excites you, this is a company is for you.
Cloudability is seeking an experienced PF&A leader for our fast-growing Software-as-a-Service business. This role will report to the VP of Finance and provide leadership and hands on assistance in many aspects of financial planning, forecasting, reporting and analysis on our business drivers. This role will be a strong business partner to our functional leaders in the organization assisting in strategic planning and messaging with investors and other key stakeholders. This is an exciting time to join Cloudability as we expand and continue to deliver one of the best solutions to the fastest growing cloud industry.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Financial advisor to functional leaders, providing insight, driving key initiatives, strategies and decisions that maximize growth opportunities for the Cloudability.
- Highly effective at communication at both the company and department level, balancing data, insights and experience. Operates as a collaborative partner with the other leaders in planning, refining, and implementing corporate growth strategies and policies.
- Help define and build a best in class finance organization that would position the Company for US and international expansion
- Be the Finance Champion of the Cloudability Product, participate and share thought leaderships to broaden the Finance Point of View in the Cloud Marketplace.
- Lead and oversee the financial planning and forecasting processes and be capable of supporting the information imperatives of a high growth SaaS business. Accountable for measurement-based financial management throughout the business to ensure accurate planning, forecasting and reporting with appropriate business drivers in support of our business strategy and growth goals.
- Balance being a builder and a leader as we continue to build out the infrastructure, systems and process as we scale the business. Drives continuous improvement in PF&A areas such as financial modelling, financial analysis and reporting, system infrastructure and standardized business processes with an eye toward automatization, streamlining and improving business performance.
- Ownership of monthly and quarterly management reporting - analyzing financial results, distilling/synthesizing key trends, assessing current and future business risk, and communicating key messages to senior management teams.
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, and various Product teams to forecast future revenue based on pipeline, sales productivity, conversions, key trends, and various market factors. Highlighting gaps and business challenges and work with business leaders to identify strategies in closing gaps in alignment with corporate goals.
- Partner with Controller, accounting team and sales operation team to develop data strategy and enhance reporting processes and accelerate real time information.
- Support the Marketing and Sales organizations by providing summarized key financial metrics specific to their groups, and helping execute on ad-hoc requests requiring financial support for those groups
- Assist in preparation of Board material and management of current and future investor relations.
- Provide support in financing activities and corporate development opportunities, including review of business plans, international expansion, and support of M&A activities, as necessary.
- Operates as a collaborative partner with the other cross functional teams in planning, refining, and implementing corporate growth strategies and policies.
- Ability to manage and communicate fast paced changes at all levels to ensure continued alignment with business objectives.
- Exceptional people leader who builds and inspires high performing teams. Navigates seamlessly between operating as a leader, front line manager and coach as we build our team and help our team advances their career.
- Able to balance strategic capability with tactical execution to achieve our strategic and financial goals with precision. Strong hands-on coach with the finesse of setting clear expectations, holding people accountable, leading them through change and staying focused on outcomes.
- Minimum of 7 – 10 years of experience in financial planning and analysis and/or sales operations.
- Strong business acumen with an eye for big picture and ability to craft and convey the finance story in a very concise yet accurate manner
- Advanced to expert skills with Microsoft Excel, building financial models and decision support models
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics preferred. MBA or other advanced degree a plus. Large Public Accounting Firm Experience is preferred
- Mastery of verbal and written communications and strong analytical skills
- Can-do attitude with bias for action
- Ideal candidate would have track record of success as a leader in a growth-oriented, complex software and service organization. Experience in a metrics-driven culture, driving results through well executed strategies.
- Software experience is preferred. Deep understanding of SaaS a plus.
- Ideal candidate has experience scaling a from the small to growth stage company. Ability to navigate successfully within a small, entrepreneurial culture is required.
We provide competitive market pay, with a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- Company-paid Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (Disability and Life insurance included)
- 401(k) + Student Loan Repayment Program
- Wellness + Commuter Benefits (company-paid parking)
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 weeks of paid leave for the primary care giver
- Paid holidays including Boxing Day
- Dog friendly office + weekly yoga + coffee (plenty of tea as well)