Cloudability are the experts in cloud spend management. We work with some of the biggest cloud spenders to optimize the cost and efficiency of their cloud infrastructure. Our platform monitors a significant part of public cloud spend, and helps save our customers millions of dollars.
We’re growing fast and building a Product team capable of defining the future and executing it. We’re looking an experienced Technical Product Manager to support PMs as we build various aspects of our product: from our core recommendation & data services, to our analytics features, to big data features, and for automation. Our team consists of veterans who have grown startups from the beginning through to acquisition & IPO. This is a chance to work with a great team and make a significant difference in our product roadmap.
As a Technical Product Manager, you’ll be responsible for working across teams to assure that PMs and Feature teams are consistent in how we use internal services, and develop external APIs. In this role, you’ll work with Product Managers, Engineering, Sales, Product Marketing, and Customer Success. You’ll own the external API, write technical content in collaborate with other teams, attend and represent Engineering and Product at conferences, meetups, and community events, among other responsibilities. The right candidate will have a background in API development, Devops, Cloud and SaaS, strong intellectual horsepower, resourcefulness, and desire to own something and make it their own.
- Understand the the breadth and depth of the full technology platform to assist in architecture and technical design decisions to assure cross team alignment and best practices
- Work with PMs and Engineering leads to develop simple, consistent, and compelling APIs that increase customer value
- Assist in the balancing of feature aspirations with market needs, customer demands, and technical reality
- Work closely with Product Marketing to recommend content for publication, and review new content for technical accuracy
- Represent Cloudability Product and Engineering at industry conferences, meetups, and community events
We provide competitive market pay, with a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- Company-paid Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (Disability and Life insurance included)
- 401(k) + Student Loan Repayment Program
- Wellness + Commuter Benefits (company-paid parking)
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 weeks of paid leave for the primary care giver
- Paid holidays including Boxing Day
- Dog friendly office + weekly yoga + coffee (plenty of tea as well)