We are hiring for a Customer Support Specialist to join our growing team. You will act as a trusted advisor to our customers, and establish and maintain customer-oriented, professional relationships with healthcare teams. Ultimately, you will be responsible for effectively serving customer and partnership needs through various communication channels by troubleshooting our solutions issues and implementing process and procedures for new and existing solutions.
As a member of our growing team, you will have the chance to contribute to building the foundation of our customer success management team, with opportunities to proactively build and iterate on our processes as our customer base continues to expand. This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to take their career to the next level. Here are things you will tackle:
- Deliver on an exceptional customer experience with reactive communication, orchestrating the right internal resources, and effectively using the customer engagement model to troubleshoot and guide customers through website and mobile app usage
- Respond to high volume of customer-submitted email requests and live chats in a prompt manner, while aiding other customers as needed
- Build expertise around our solutions, understanding how customers are using its capabilities to solve real-world problems
- Assist in the development of support material such as user guides, FAQs, How-To videos, and Webinars
- Stay up to date on new product features and improvements
- Identify and communicate solution issues to our QA and Development teams
- Meet customer satisfaction, efficiency metrics and issue resolution targets
- Recognize, document, and report trends in customer communications and quality metrics
- Collaborate with team members across Customer Success, Account Management, Product, and Engineering functions
- Be the voice of the customer internally at NurseGrid – sharing process improvements and asks back into the internal ecosystem
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 + years relevant work experience in a customer support role, preferably within the healthcare SaaS technology space
- Passion for customer success
- Stellar organization skills – nothing slips by you or falls through the cracks
- Live chat experience
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Strong computer and troubleshooting skills
- Proven track record of identifying patterns and providing create solutions in a resource-constrained environment
What we’d like:
- Existing knowledge of software in the healthcare space
- Experience in Salesforce, JIRA, Excel, and SQL (or database management)
Why you'll love NurseGrid:
At NurseGrid, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized as best in class throughout healthcare. Working at NurseGrid is more than a job. It’s a calling to create focused work on improving the lives of 3 million nurses by delivering innovative solutions across the care continuum. You will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow and where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, NurseGrid’s the place for you. To discover what it’s like working for NurseGrid at a personal level, visit our Company page on our website at www.nursegrid.com.
NurseGrid is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, secular orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.